Jeep Grand Cherokee Motor Oil Change Kit - 2007-08 - 3.0L CRD Diesel
10 liters 5W-30 Jeep Grand Cherokee diesel engine oil, oil filter, and hardware for 2007-08 3.0L diesel engines. OEM approved Mercedes Benz MB 229.51 oil specification using advanced RAVENOL CleanSynto synthetic oil technology. Fits 2007-2008 Jeep Grand Cherokee 3.0L CRD diesel models. See vehicle fitment tab to confirm model fitment.
BLAU Jeep Grand Cherokee diesel oil change kits are the perfect choice for today’s discriminating vehicle owners who desire only the highest quality products. Our kits are great for individuals looking to improve the performance, efficiency, and add to the longevity of their engine. All kits include the correct amount of premium RAVENOL oil, proper oil specification, premium oil filter, and hardware for your vehicle (see image for what is included).
BLAU Jeep Grand Cherokee diesel oil change kit features:
- 10 Liters of German Synthetic RAVENOL HLS 5W30 CleanSynto Technology Engine Oil - OEM approved Mercedes MB 229.51 oil quality specification recommended for Jeep CRD diesel engines.
- 1 Oil Filter and Seal (Mahle)
Our oil change kit features RAVENOL CleanSynto (Clean Synthetic) technology, low friction motor oil that includes an advanced German engineered additive package that outperforms other synthetic oils for a longer duration of time. RAVENOL CleanSynto maintains an extremely high oil viscosity index, providing excellent lubrication properties during the entire extended oil change interval. Run RAVENOL CleanSynto in your engine for more miles with less frequent oil changes, without compromising engine wear and longevity.
Two oil changes in one. You can now run your oil for a longer period, conserve the environment, save valuable time and money without compromising on your vehicle's maintenance with our high performance oil change kits.
BLAU oil change kit benefits:
- RAVENOL oil features factory OEM approvals or exceeds your vehicle manufactures specific oil specification requirements.
- CleanSynto technology reduces wear and fuel consumption by a reduction in engine friction induced heat and wear.
- Improved fuel mileage, reducing engine emissions and greenhouse gases.
- Excellent wear protection, high viscosity index, and secure lubrication film at high operating temperatures because of its formulation with special base oils.
- Excellent cold start lubrication properties ensure optimum lubrication during the engines warm up phase.
- Protection against sludging, coking, varnish, and corrosion even under unfavorable operating conditions with good soot absorption and dispersion.
- No NOx oxidation, oil-related deposits in combustion chambers, in the piston ring zone, and on valves.
- A quieter running engine (i.e. valve train components) is typically noticed.
- Premium OEM oil filter specifically designed for your engine and extended oil change intervals.
Always consult your service manual and confirm the specific fluid and oil requirements for your application.
Blauparts and Ravenol are not affiliated with Fiat Chrysler Automobiles N.V (FCA), FCA US LLC, FCA Group Marketing S.p.A, Dodge, Ram, Jeep, Mopar, or any other vehicle manufacturer. All trademarks and OE specification part numbers referenced in this product listing are displayed for identification purposes only and are in no way intended to denote any affiliation with their corresponding owners.
WARNING: California Proposition 65
|Item Returns||This item can be returned|