Jeep Cherokee Motor Oil Change Kit - 2014-22 - 3.2L - 5W20 Fully Synthetic Eurol
BLAU Jeep Cherokee 3.2L V6 Oil Change Kit includes 6 liters of 5W20 weight engine oil and oil filter. Advanced Eurol Evolence fully synthetic oil meets or exceeds recommended Chrysler MS-6395 oil specification recommended for the 2014-2022 Jeep Cherokee 3.2L V6 engine. Eurol Dakar rally-winning fully synthetic engine oil technology is based on a special synthetic and additive formulation for the best Jeep Cherokee oil change. Eurol Evolence is a fuel-efficient, long-life, low-viscosity, fully synthetic engine oil manufactured in Holland, Netherlands, with over 40 years of premium lubrication expertise. See the vehicle fitment tab to confirm your exact Jeep Cherokee oil change service fitment.
BLAU Jeep Cherokee oil change kits are the perfect choice for today's discriminating vehicle owners who desire only the highest quality products. Our kits are great for individuals looking to improve the performance, efficiency, and add to the longevity of their engine. All kits include the correct amount of premium Eurol oil, proper oil specification, and quality oil filter for your vehicle (see image for what is included).
BLAU oil change kit features:
- 6 Liters of Fully Synthetic Eurol Evolence 5W20 Motor Oil - Meets or exceeds the recommended Chrysler MS-6395 oil quality specification and performance characteristics required for the Jeep Cherokee 3.2L V6 engine.
- Performance Notes: Quieter running engine valve train components in 3.2L Pentastar engines have been observed. Eurol Evolence's API SP-RC and ILSAC GF-6A specification performance levels are engineered to help minimize the risk of LSPI (Low-Speed Pre-Ignition) in modern Pentastar engines when using gasoline fuels containing up to 85% ethanol (E85).
- 1 Oil Filter (Mahle or Original)
- 1 Oil Change Interval Tag
Our oil change kit features Eurol Evolence 5W20 Motor Oil, which uses Dakar Rally-winning lubrication technology. Eurol engine oils include high-quality fully synthetic low friction oils and an advanced engineered additive package that outperforms other synthetic oils over a longer duration.
Eurol does not break down as quickly as other synthetic oils and maintains a very high oil viscosity index for extended periods, providing excellent lubrication properties during an entire extended oil change interval. This allows Eurol Evolence to be run in engines for more miles with less frequent oil changes without compromising performance, longevity, or increasing engine wear.
Two oil changes in one. Using BLAU high-performance oil change kits that contain higher quality engine oils allows you to change the oil less often, conserving the environment and saving you valuable time and money on vehicle maintenance.
BLAU oil change kit benefits:
- Eurol oil features factory OEM approvals or exceeds your vehicle manufacturer's specific oil specification requirements.
- Eurol fully synthetic oil technology formulations provide excellent stable shear during the entire extended oil change interval.
- Formulation properties designed to reduce friction and wear, and improve fuel mileage.
- Improved fuel mileage, reducing engine emissions and greenhouse gases.
- Quieter running engine valve train components are typically noticed.
- Excellent cold start lubrication properties ensure optimum lubrication during the engine warm-up phase.
- Protection against sludging, coking, varnish, and corrosion even under extreme heat operating conditions with good soot absorption and dispersion.
- Minimal oil-related deposit buildup in combustion chambers, in the piston ring zone, and on valves.
- Very low evaporation loss during extended oil changes.
- Premium OEM oil filter specifically designed for your engine and extended oil change intervals.
Eurol has been Europe's premier manufacturer of world-class high-quality engine oils, transmission fluids, and lubricants from the Netherlands for over 40 years. Their "Quality is in our nature" promise is ingrained in every Eurol product. Offering a wide range of approved and OEM-specified lubricants in over 80 countries around the globe, they have a passionate dedication to ensuring vehicles and machines are perfectly lubricated under all conditions.
Always consult your service manual and confirm your application's specific fluid and oil requirements. Always follow the vehicle manufacturer's recommended oil change intervals. Blauparts and Eurol are not affiliated with Fiat Chrysler Automobiles N.V (FCA), FCA US LLC, FCA Group Marketing S.p.A, Dodge, Ram, Jeep, Mopar, its affiliated companies, subsidiaries, its licensors, any other vehicle, or vehicle part manufacturer. All trademarks and OE specification part numbers referenced in this product listing are displayed for identification purposes only. They are in no way intended to denote any affiliation with their corresponding owners.
WARNING: California Proposition 65
2014-2022 Jeep Cherokee SUV - FWD 3.2 Litre 24 Valve Non-Turbocharged V6 Gasoline Engine Oil Change Kit
|Item Returns||This item can be returned|