Hyundai Genesis Coupe Manual Transmission Fluid Change Kit - 2010-15 - Fully Synthetic - Ravenol
BLAU Hyundai Genesis Coupe MTF Manual Transmission Fluid Change Kit includes the correct amount and spec of replacement Hyundai 08950-00020 MTF. Advanced RAVENOL manual transmission fluid meets exceeds original Hyundai manual transmission fluid specs. Fits 2010-2015 Hyundai Genesis Coupe manual transmission fluid change application.
BLAU manual transmission fluid change kits are the perfect choice for today's discriminating vehicle owners who desire only the highest quality products. Our kits are great for individuals looking to improve the performance, efficiency, and add to the longevity of their manual transmission. All kits include the correct specification and amount of premium MTF manual transmission fluid. (See the product image showing what is exactly included in this kit).
BLAU manual transmission fluid change kit for Hyundai Genesis Coupe includes:
- Qty 3 RAVENOL MTF-1 Fully Synthetic PAO based 75w85 GL-4 1L. Replacement, equivalent, or exceeds original Hyundai 08950-00020-A and 08950-00020-B MTF manual transmission fluid specs. Adequate quantity of fluid for a complete Hyundai Genesis Coupe MTF manual transmission fluid change.
Check out our cost-effective fluid transfer hand pump for filling transmissions (sold separately) that attaches to most 1-liter bottles to see info and instructions on how to use it.
BLAU manual transmission fluid change kit benefits:
- RAVENOL gear oil and transmission fluid bottle caps include an integral pour spout and fill tube and in most cases an additional fluid pump is not required for filling.
- RAVENOL gear oils and manual transmission fluids are engineered, made, and bottled in Germany!
- RAVENOL uses superior synthetic base oils along with highly advanced German engineered additive formulations that outperform other manual transmission fluids and gear oils.
- RAVENOL manual transmission fluids and gear oils meet or exceed your vehicle manufactures specific specification requirements and is engineered for extended long life fluid change intervals.
- Better shifting in high stress loads due to special additives, outstanding oxidation stability, wear protection, EP properties, shear stability, and lubricating film strength even when exposed to high temperature high load pressure.
- Improved cold temperature flow and lubrication resulting in smoother initial cold shifts.
- Excellent elastomer compatibility to prevent leaks, low foaming properties, and resistance to internal transmission fluid cavitation.
- Extraordinary corrosion protection and good compatibility with non-ferrous metal.
- Fuel saving characteristic through improved lubricity.
Always consult your service manual and confirm the specific fluid and oil requirements for your application. Blau, Blauparts and Ravenol are not affiliated with Hyundai Motor Group, Hyundai Motor Company, Hyundai Motor America, Hyundai-Kia Automotive Group, Kia Corporation, Kia Motors Corporation, Kia America, Inc or any of their affiliates. All trademarks and OE specification part numbers referenced in this product listing are displayed for identification purposes only and are in no way intended to denote any affiliation with their corresponding owners.
WARNING: California Proposition 65
2010-2015 Hyundai Genesis Coupe - RWD 3.8 Litre 24 Valve Non-Turbocharged V6 Gasoline Engine with Manual Transmission
|Store Credit period