GMC Canyon Transfer Case Differential Fluid Change Kit - 2015-22 4WD Ravenol
BLAU GMC Canyon Transfer Case Differential Fluid Change Kit includes the correct amount and spec types of high-performance GMC front differential fluid, rear differential fluid, and GMC transfer case fluid. Used for changing the differential fluids and transfer case fluid in 2015-2022 GMC Canyon 4WD 2nd generation models. See vehicle fitment tab to confirm exact model fitment and GMC gear oil requirements.
BLAU GMC Canyon Transfer Case Differential Fluid Change Kits is the perfect choice for discriminating owners who desire the best and highest quality products. Our kits were created for individuals looking to improve performance, efficiency, and ensure the longevity of their GMC driveline. Our convenient kits include the correct type and amount of premium RAVENOL gear oils and transfer case fluids for changing the GMC Canyon front differential fluid, rear differential fluid, and GMC transfer case fluid. (See the product image showing what exactly is included in this kit.)
BLAU GMC Canyon Transfer Case Differential Fluid Change Kit Includes:
- Front and Rear Differential Fluid - Qty 3 - 1 Liter Bottles - RAVENOL VSG 75W-90 GL-5 Fully Synthetic Gear Oil. High performance replacement gear oil compatible with the original recommended front and rear GMC Canyon differential gear oil specifications. Adequate quantity of fluid for a complete GMC Canyon front and rear differential fluid change. Note: The GMC Canyon uses a G80 mechanical autolocking rear differential. Also known as an Eaton MLocker. No additional limited slip friction modifier additive is required for this application. (Front differential fluid capacity is 1.3 liter or 1.37 quarts. Rear differential fluid capacity is 1.5 liters or 1.58 quarts.)
- Center Transfer Case Fluid - Qty 2 - 1 Liter Bottles - RAVENOL DexronÂ®-VI Synthetic Transmission Fluid (General Motors license No. J-60331). High performance replacement transmission fluid compatible with the original recommended DexronÂ® VI GMC Canyon transfer case oil spec type. Adequate quantity of fluid for a complete GMC Canyon transfer case fluid change. Ravenol DexronÂ® VI is an improved formulation with an objective of performing with twice the durability and life expectancy as comparable ATF fluids. Provides phenomenal resistance of lubricant failure under hard operating conditions. (Transfer case fluid capacity is 1.9 liters or 2 quarts.)
BLAU Transfer Case Differential Fluid Change Kit Benefits:
- RAVENOL differential gear oil and transfer case fluid bottle caps include an integral pour spout and fill tube, and, in most cases, an additional fluid pump is not required for filling.
- RAVENOL transfer case fluids and differential gear oils are engineered, made, and bottled in Germany!
- RAVENOL uses superior synthetic base oils along with highly advanced German engineered additive formulations that outperform other differential gear oils and transfer case fluids.
- RAVENOL transfer case fluids and differential gear oils meet or exceed your vehicle manufactures specific specification requirements and is engineered for extended long life fluid change intervals.
- Outstanding oxidation stability, wear protection, EP properties, shear stability, and lubricating film strength even when exposed to high temperature high load pressure.
- Low foaming properties and resistance to internal differential and transfer case fluid cavitation.
- Very good cold temperature flow and lubrication.
- Fuel saving characteristic through improved lubricity.
Always consult your service manual and confirm the specific fluid and oil requirements for your application. Always follow the vehicle manufacturers recommended oil change intervals. Blau, Blauparts, and Ravenol are not affiliated with General Motors (GM), Chevrolet, GMC, Cadillac, Buick, its affiliated companies, subsidiaries, licensors or any other vehicle manufacturer. All trademarks and OE specification part numbers referenced in this product listing or article are displayed for identification purposes only and are in no way intended to denote any affiliation with their corresponding owners.
WARNING: California Proposition 65
2016-2022 GMC Canyon - 4WD 2.8 Litre 16 Valve Turbocharged L4 Diesel Engine
2015-2022 GMC Canyon - RWD 3.6 Litre 24 Valve Non-Turbocharged V6 Gas Engine
2015-2022 GMC Canyon - 4WD 3.6 Litre 24 Valve Non-Turbocharged V6 Gas Engine
2015-2022 GMC Canyon - RWD 2.5 Litre 16 Valve Non-Turbocharged L4 Gas Engine
2015-2022 GMC Canyon - 4WD 2.5 Litre 16 Valve Non-Turbocharged L4 Gas Engine
|Store Credit period