Audi A6 Timing Belt Kit - 1999-04 - 2.7T - Enhanced
Our goal is to make your 2.7T 30 Valve Audi A6 timing belt repair job a success. BLAU® INA Official OE Base Kit include components that are made by official OE manufacturers; the same as those directly supplied to VAG (just without the Audi VW logos). Over 25 years of German automotive experience means providing quality components for this crucial repair.
Gen II BLAU® Official O.E.™ Audi A6 Timing Belt Kit For 2.7T 30 Valve Models
- BLAU® INA Pre-assembled BASE Kit Includes:
- 1 INA Gates Timing Belt
- 1 NTN Timing Belt Tensioner w/ Genuine Hardware
- 1 NTN Timing Belt Hydraulic Tensioning Damper w/ Genuine Hardware
- 1 INA Timing Belt Tensioner Idler w/ Genuine Hardware
- 1 INA Timing Belt Tensioner Lever w/ Genuine Hardware
- 1 INA Timing Belt Service Interval Sticker
- Enhanced Additions:
- 1 Graf Water Pump w/ Metal Impeller and Gasket
- 1 Thermostat w/ O-Ring
- 1 Flennor Gates Serpentine Belt
- 2 Serpentine Belt Pulley Bolts
- 1 Viton Front Crank Seal
- 2 Viton Camshaft Seals
- 1 Headlight Washer O-Ring (For Timing Belt Service Position)
- 1 Thread Locking Compounds
- 1 Anti Seize Compound
- Blauparts Detailed Step-by-Step Audi A6 2.7T Timing Belt Instructions
Numerous pages and over 50 images of detailed step-by-step guidelines, including front bumper removal.
Once you press the checkout button, we get moving. Our shipping department has its craft down to a science and we've become known for our careful packaging and fast shipping.
IN STOCK orders placed before 4 p.m. Central Time (Monday–Friday) are shipped the same day*. Be sure to enter the correct billing and shipping address during checkout, as additional verification may delay your order.
*NOTE: Same day shipping doesn't apply if your order is placed over the weekend or on a major U.S. holiday like Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day or New Year's Day.
More Shipping Info
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We stand behind the parts we sell. Blauparts provides a limited lifetime warranty from any defect in product material or workmanship for the period of time that you own the vehicle*.
Be sure to save your receipt! It is required as proof of purchase if you need to return a part for warranty.