Audi A8 Valve Cover Cam Chain Tensioner Gasket Kit - 4.2L - Enhanced - 2000-06
Fitment Note: 2000-06 Audi A8 models have different engine possibilities. It is the responsibility of A8 owners to determine their engine code before ordering and clearly designate 'AKB, AUX, BFM, or BGK'. How To Determine Your Audi Engine Code.
Enhanced Audi A8 Valve Cover Gasket Kit Includes:
- 2 Neoprene Perimeter Valve Cover Gasket - Improved
- 8 Neoprene Center Valve Cover Gasket - Improved
- 2 Camshaft Valley Seals - Improved (for valve cover gaskets)
- 2 Cam Chain Tensioner Gaskets - Improved
- 2 Camshaft Valley Seals - Improved (for cam chain tensioner gaskets)
- 4 Mounting Seals
- 2 Viton Front Camshaft Seals
- 2 Viton Cam Reference Sensor Seals
- 2 Rear Camshaft End Cap Seals
- 1 Tube Silicone RTV Gasket Compound
- 4 Cam Chain Pads - (Enhanced Addition)
- 1 Cam Chain Tensioner Tool 3366 - (Enhanced Addition)
Our Improved cam chain tensioner gaskets, camshaft valley seals, and valve cover gaskets are made of a heat and shrink resilient material that stays more pliable for better sealing vs stock.
2004-2006 A8 Sedan - Quattro w/ 4.2L 8 Cylinder 40 Valve Engine Code BFM or BGK
Once you press the checkout button, we get moving. Our shipping department has its craft down to a science and we've become known for our careful packaging and fast shipping.
IN STOCK orders placed before 4 p.m. Central Time (Monday–Friday) are shipped the same day*. Be sure to enter the correct billing and shipping address during checkout, as additional verification may delay your order.
*NOTE: Same day shipping doesn't apply if your order is placed over the weekend or on a major U.S. holiday like Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day or New Year's Day.
More Shipping Info
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We stand behind the parts we sell. Blauparts provides a limited lifetime warranty from any defect in product material or workmanship for the period of time that you own the vehicle*.
Be sure to save your receipt! It is required as proof of purchase if you need to return a part for warranty.