Front VW Brake Rotor - Golf Jetta Passat Quantum Scirocco 1986-02 - 256mm - BLAU HCC
Please Note: Brake rotors should always be replaced as a set. To purchase a set of brake rotors add quantity 2 in your cart.
BLAU® HCC (High Carbon Chromium) brake rotors are improved performance brake rotors with a high carbon cast iron alloy with chromium (Cr). Our brake rotors are race track tested and great for the street! An excellent choice for normal everyday driving comfort, longevity, and aggressive driving.
We performed field testing at Road America race track to test and verify their stopping performance. We race track tested our HCC rotors and compared them to popular performance brake rotors. Reduction in rotor temperature at key track braking points allowed for an average drop from 360° to 200° C! This improvement in heat dissipation and braking efficiency allows our HCC brake rotors to withstand extreme braking conditions, guaranteeing an extended rotor life, preventing premature rotor warping. They were also tested in everyday street conditions from -25°F to +90°F. Our HCC brake rotors offer no unnecessary braking noises in weird weather conditions and are an excellent option for individuals who want instilled driving confident and an excellent OE fitment and look.
- BLAU® HCC (high carbon chromium) brake rotors feature:
- A black painted brake rotor hub for to withstands high temperatures and ensures protection against corrosion.
- The perfect formulation of high carbon cast iron alloy with chromium (Cr) material provides higher resistance to distortion and thermal cracking.
- Optimal thermal heat dissipation results in shorter stopping distances and improved driving confidence.
- 'Ready-To-Install Technology' - no oil or cosmoline on the brake rotor face reduces noise. No messy clean up when compared to other brands.
- Special machined micro-cut groove pattern on the brake rotor face allows for fast break-in of new rotors and pads and ensures no glazing and constant brake pad renewal.
- Cooler brake rotor temperatures mean less brake fade, shorter stopping distances, improved brake pedal feel and driving confidence.
1993-1998 Golf Mk III Hatchback - Models w/ 2.0L 4 Cylinder 8 Valve Engine
1999-2002 Golf Mk III Cabriolet - Models w/ 2.0L 4 Cylinder 8 Valve Engine
1990-1992 Jetta Mk II Sedan - Models w/ 2.0L 4 Cylinder 16 Valve Engine (GLi)
1997-1999 Jetta Mk III Sedan - Models w/ 1.9L 4 Cylinder 8 Valve TDI Diesel Engine
1993-1999 Jetta Mk III Sedan - Models w/ 2.0L 4 Cylinder 8 Valve Engine (GL/GLS)
1996-1997 Passat Mk II Sedan - 2WD w/ 1.9L 4 Cylinder 8 Valve TDI Diesel Engine
1996-1997 Passat Mk II Wagon - 2WD w/ 1.9L 4 Cylinder 8 Valve TDI Diesel Engine
1986-1988 Scirocco - All Models w/ 2.0L 4 Cylinder 16 Valve Engine
Once you press the checkout button, we get moving. Our shipping department has its craft down to a science and we've become known for our careful packaging and fast shipping.
IN STOCK orders placed before 4PM Central Time (Monday–Friday) are shipped the same day. Same day shipping does not apply if your order is placed over the weekend or on a major U.S. holiday like Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, or New Year's Day.
Be sure to enter the correct billing and shipping address during checkout, as additional verification may delay your order.
Orders totalling $99 or more qualify for free shipping! Valid on orders shipping to the contiguous 48 U.S. states. Excludes shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, U.S. Territories, and PO boxes. Oversized products are excluded from this offer unless otherwise noted.
More Shipping Info
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We stand behind the parts we sell. Blauparts provides a limited lifetime warranty from any defect in product material or workmanship for the period of time that you own the vehicle*.
Be sure to save your receipt! It is required as proof of purchase if you need to return a part for warranty.