Front Slotted VW Golf IV Brake Kit - 2002-06 - 1.8T 312mm
- Kit includes brake rotors and pads for both front sides (DS & PS) of vehicle.
- Qty 2 Blausport U-Slot™ Slotted 312mm OD Front Brake Rotors
- Qty 1 Set of European Low Dust, No Squeal Front Brake Pads
Our front VW Golf brake pads are for everyday and performance street applications.
- Blaupart's Helpful Installation Guidelines
- Blausport Precision Series U-Slot™ Brake Rotors Feature:
- Better Brake Pedal Feel
- Advanced Wet Weather Performance
- Shorter Stopping Distances
- Longer Service Life
- The unique eye-catching U-Slot™ design will be sure to draw attention when seen through your wheel rims!
Fitment Note: 2002-2006 VW Golf 1.8L models have 2 completely different front brake rotor possibilities. They are not interchangeable. These models could have 312mm or 288mm Front brake rotors. It is the responsibility of VW Golf owners to determine their brake rotor diameter before ordering and clearly designate '312mm Rotors'. See our helpful 'How To Measure VW Brake Rotor Size' page (includes detailed explanation and pictures).
Once you press the checkout button, we get moving. Our shipping department has its craft down to a science and we've become known for our careful packaging and fast shipping.
IN STOCK orders placed before 4PM Central Time (Monday–Friday) are shipped the same day. Same day shipping does not apply if your order is placed over the weekend or on a major U.S. holiday like Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, or New Year's Day.
Be sure to enter the correct billing and shipping address during checkout, as additional verification may delay your order.
Orders totalling $99 or more qualify for free shipping! Valid on orders shipping to the contiguous 48 U.S. states. Excludes shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, U.S. Territories, and PO boxes. Oversized products are excluded from this offer unless otherwise noted.
More Shipping Info
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We stand behind the parts we sell. Blauparts provides a limited lifetime warranty from any defect in product material or workmanship for the period of time that you own the vehicle*.
Be sure to save your receipt! It is required as proof of purchase if you need to return a part for warranty.