Audi A8 Control Arm Kit - Upper Forward and Aft Position - 2004-10 - Drivers Side
Audi A8 Upper Control Arm Kit Includes:
- Qty 1 Drivers Side Upper Control Arm - Forward Position
- Qty 1 Drivers Side Upper Control Arm - Rearmost Position
- Qty 3 OE specified flanged nuts
- Qty 2 OE specified control arm to plate flanged bolts
- Qty 1 OE specified control arm to wheel bearing housing bolt
- Qty 1 OE specified control arm to wheel bearing housing washer
- Qty 1 Thread Locking Compound
- Qty 1 Anti Seize Compound (Recommended for control arm to wheel bearing housing bolt.)
Many discerning Audi and Volkswagen owners care about the quality of the control arms they use on their car. Our “We Care” customer pledge is evident in the quality OE design and materials used in Ocap control arms. Blauparts' Ocap control arm aluminum alloy 6082 material, bushings, ball pins, Klüber grease, rubber seal bellows, and plastic shells have all been made under VW Audi Group (VAG) requirements. Take advantage of the very best in quality control arms at Blauparts.
2004-2006 A8 Sedan - Quattro w/ 4.2L 8 Cylinder 40 Valve Engine
2005-2009 A8 Sedan - Quattro w/ 6.0L 12 Cylinder 48 Valve Engine
Once you press the checkout button, we get moving. Our shipping department has its craft down to a science and we've become known for our careful packaging and fast shipping.
IN STOCK orders placed before 4 p.m. Central Time (Monday–Friday) are shipped the same day*. Be sure to enter the correct billing and shipping address during checkout, as additional verification may delay your order.
*NOTE: Same day shipping doesn't apply if your order is placed over the weekend or on a major U.S. holiday like Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day or New Year's Day.
More Shipping Info
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We stand behind the parts we sell. Blauparts provides a limited lifetime warranty from any defect in product material or workmanship for the period of time that you own the vehicle*.
Be sure to save your receipt! It is required as proof of purchase if you need to return a part for warranty.