Front Audi Q5 Brake Pads - 2009-17 - Blau SS
BLAU SS front Audi Q5 brake pad set. Improve stopping power and minimize brake dust with Hybrix technology! Set of 4 brake pads fit select 2009-2017 Audi Q5 models with TRW 1 piston calipers brake code PR 1LA, 1LJ, 1ZB and 1ZT. See the vehicle fitment tab to confirm exact model fitment.
BLAU® SS Front Audi Brake Pads 4 Pad Set fits select 2009-17 Audi Q5 models. See the vehicle fitment tab to confirm exact model fitment.
BLAU® SS (Super Stop) performance street brake pads are made in Italy and provide improved stopping power. Our BLAU® SS brake pads are improved vs stock and are an excellent choice for normal everyday driving comfort and aggressive street driving. All BLAU® SS brake pad compounds are based off the newest patented and most modern formulation and carries the ECE-R-90 testing and approval for superior quality over other popular brake pads.
BLAU® SS Brake Pads Feature:
- Improved Stopping Power
- Low Dust
- No Squealing or Braking Noise
- Track Tested and Great for the Street
- Patented Hybrix® Compound Friction Material
- Premium Quality Made In Italy - ECE-R-90 approved
- High Temp Powder Coating - Makes the view through your alloy wheels pleasant for a long time.
- OE Specific Metal Shim Backing Plate - Reduces vibration and noise, prevents squealing and warping during high temperature operation (Dependent on Genuine Design).
- OE Specific Chamfering - Eliminates vibration and improves the proper bedding of the brake pad into the brake rotor face (Dependent on Genuine Design).
- Proprietary Under Layer Material - Absorbs heat and transfers it away from the friction material resulting in less brake fade during aggressive driving conditions.
- Quick Bedding-In - With our patented Hybrix® compound friction material minimal bed-in is needed. Just install them and perform 3-4 everyday street stops and your good to go.
Blauparts also performs brake pad field testing at Road America race track and everyday street use in order to test and verify brake pad performance. We were very impressed, noting excellent stopping power (with great bite), low dust and no squeal, even when subjected to extreme race track conditions and wet cold climates. You can expect improved durability and better brake pedal feel, inspiring braking confidence in all driving conditions.
Brake Pad Fitment Notes: The 2013-2017 Audi Q5 is equipped with 2 front brake system options or styles. The 2 brake system styles are a TRW sytem (1 piston caliper), and a Brembo (4 piston caliper). This brake pad set is for the TRW system (1 piston caliper) only. Confirm you have the TRW 1 piston caliper brake system before ordering (Brake Code PR 1LA, 1LJ, 1ZB or 1ZT). Also confirm your vehicle fitment with the 'Vehicle Fitment' tab. The 2009-2012 Audi Q5 should have all came with the TRW single piston caliper and you should not have to confirm your brake caliper style.
2013-2017 Audi Q5 - Quattro SUV w/ 2.0 Litre 16 Valve Turbocharged L4 Gasoline Engine with TRW 1 Piston Calipers Brake Code PR 1LA, 1LJ, 1ZB and 1ZT
2014-2017 Audi Q5 - Quattro SUV w/ 3.0 Litre 24 Valve Supercharged V6 Gasoline Engine with TRW 1 Piston Calipers Brake Code PR 1LA, 1LJ, 1ZB and 1ZT
2014-2016 Audi Q5 - Quattro SUV w/ 3.0 Litre 24 Valve Turbocharged V6 Diesel Engine (TDI) with TRW 1 Piston Calipers Brake Code PR 1LA, 1LJ, 1ZB and 1ZT
2009-2012 Audi Q5 - Quattro w/ 3.2L 6 Cylinder 24 Valve Engine
|OE Part Numbers||4G0698151, 4G0698151AA, 4G0698151D, 4G0698151L, 8K0698151C, 8K0698151H, 8K0698151K, 8K0698151L, 8R0698151, 8R0698151A|
|Item Returns||This item can be returned|