Front Audi Allroad Brake Pads - 2001-05 - 8 Pad Set - Blau SS
Fitment Note: The 2001-2005 Audi Allroad came with two brake pad types due to two different brake caliper styles. One brake caliper style is an ATE caliper (4 Pad Set) and the second option was the Lucas Girling caliper (8 Pad Set). This brake pad set is for the Lucas Girling caliper (8 Pad Set). Confirm your brake calipers are Lucas Girling calipers, that you have a 8 pad set, or that you have a brake code of 1LX before ordering
Audi A6 Allroad Brake Pads - Front 8 Pad Set
BLAU® SS (Super Stop) performance street brake pads are made in Italy and provide improved stopping power. The formulation of these brake pads are application specific for the size and weight of your vehicle. Our BLAU® SS brake pads are improved vs stock and are an excellent choice for normal everyday driving comfort and also aggressive street driving. All BLAU® SS brake pad compounds are based off of the newest patented and most modern formulation and carries the ECE-R-90 testing and approval for superior quality over other popular brake pads.
Blauparts also performs brake pad field testing at Road America race track and also everyday street use in order to test and verify brake pad performance. We were very impressed, noting excellent stopping power (with great bite), low dust and no squeal, even when subjected to extreme race track conditions and wet cold climates. You can expect improved durability and better brake pedal feel, inspiring braking confidence in all driving conditions.
- BLAU® SS Brake Pads Feature:
- Low Dust
- No Squealing or Braking Noise
- Track Tested and Great for the Street
- Patented Hybrix® Compound Friction Material
- Premium Quality Made In Italy - ECE-R-90 approved
- High Temp Powder Coating - Makes the view through your alloy wheels pleasant for a long time.
- OE Specific Wear Sensors (Application Dependent)
- OE Specific Metal Shim Backing Plate (Application Dependent) - Reduces vibration and noise, prevents squealing and warping during high temperature operation.
- OE Specific Chamfering (Application Dependent) - Eliminates vibration and improves the proper bedding of the brake pad into the brake rotor face.
- Proprietary Under Layer Material - Absorbs heat, and transfers it away from the friction material resulting in less brake fade during aggressive driving conditions.
- Quick Bedding-In - With our patented Hybrix® compound friction material minimal bed-in is needed. Just install them and perform 3-4 everyday street stops and your good to go.
2004-2005 Allroad - Quattro w/ 4.2L 8 Cylinder 40 Valve Engine, 321mm Brake Rotors, 8 Brake Pad Set (Brake Code 1LX Girling Calipers)
Once you press the checkout button, we get moving. Our shipping department has its craft down to a science and we've become known for our careful packaging and fast shipping.
IN STOCK orders placed before 4PM Central Time (Monday–Friday) are shipped the same day. Same day shipping does not apply if your order is placed over the weekend or on a major U.S. holiday like Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, or New Year's Day.
Be sure to enter the correct billing and shipping address during checkout, as additional verification may delay your order.
Orders totalling $99 or more qualify for free shipping! Valid on orders shipping to the contiguous 48 U.S. states. Excludes shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, U.S. Territories, and PO boxes. Oversized products are excluded from this offer unless otherwise noted.
More Shipping Info
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We stand behind the parts we sell. Blauparts provides a limited lifetime warranty from any defect in product material or workmanship for the period of time that you own the vehicle*.
Be sure to save your receipt! It is required as proof of purchase if you need to return a part for warranty.