Front Audi A8 Brake Pads - 1997-00 - Blau SS
BLAU SS front Audi A8 brake pad set. Improve stopping power and minimize brake dust with Hybrix technology! Fits 1997-2000 Audi A8 models with 312mm outer diameter brake rotors. See the vehicle fitment tab to confirm your exact model application.
BLAU® SS Audi Brake Pads - Front 4 Pad Set
BLAU® SS (Super Stop) performance street brake pads are made in Italy and provide improved stopping power. Our BLAU® SS brake pads are improved vs stock and are an excellent choice for normal everyday driving comfort and aggressive street driving. All BLAU® SS brake pad compounds are based off the newest patented and most modern formulation and carries the ECE-R-90 testing and approval for superior quality over other popular brake pads.
BLAU® SS Brake Pads Feature:
- Improved Stopping Power
- Low Dust
- No Squealing or Braking Noise
- Track Tested and Great for the Street
- Patented Hybrix® Compound Friction Material
- Premium Quality Made In Italy - ECE-R-90 approved
- High Temp Powder Coating - Makes the view through your alloy wheels pleasant for a long time.
- OE Specific Metal Shim Backing Plate - Reduces vibration and noise, prevents squealing and warping during high temperature operation (Dependent on Genuine Design).
- OE Specific Chamfering - Eliminates vibration and improves the proper bedding of the brake pad into the brake rotor face (Dependent on Genuine Design).
- Proprietary Under Layer Material - Absorbs heat and transfers it away from the friction material resulting in less brake fade during aggressive driving conditions.
- Quick Bedding-In - With our patented Hybrix® compound friction material minimal bed-in is needed. Just install them and perform 3-4 everyday street stops and your good to go.
Blauparts also performs brake pad field testing at Road America race track and everyday street use in order to test and verify brake pad performance. We were very impressed, noting excellent stopping power (with great bite), low dust and no squeal, even when subjected to extreme race track conditions and wet cold climates. You can expect improved durability and better brake pedal feel, inspiring braking confidence in all driving conditions.
1997-1999 VW A8 Sedan - Quattro w/ 4.2L 8 Cylinder 32 Valve Engine
2000-2000 VW A8 Sedan - Quattro w/ 4.2L 8 Cylinder 40 Valve Engine and 312mm Brake Rotors (Brake Code 1LT) Up to Vin 005000
|OE Part Numbers||4A0698151, 4A0698151A, 4A0698151C, 4D0698151H|
|Item Returns||Sorry, the item can't be returned|