Ford F-350 Transfer Case Differential Fluid Change Kit - 1999-16 Dana 80 DRW Eurol
BLAU Ford F-350 Transfer Case Differential Fluid Change Kit includes the correct amount of synthetic Mercon LV transfer case fluid, 80W-90 front differential gear oil, and 75W-140 LS rear differential gear oil. Our gear oil kit fits the 1999 - 2016 Ford F-350 front differential, transfer case, and Dana 80 dually rear differential. Eurol gear oils and transfer case fluids contain Dakar rally-winning quality and lubrication technology based on unique synthetic formulations for the best Ford F-350 transfer case and differential fluid change performance. See the vehicle fitment tab to confirm your Ford F-350 Super Duty gear oil change service fitment.
BLAU transfer case differential fluid change kits are the perfect choice for today's discriminating vehicle owners who desire only the highest quality products. Our kits are great for individuals looking to improve performance, efficiency, and add to the longevity of their differentials and transfer case. All kits include the correct specification and amount of premium transfer case fluid and differential gear oils for your vehicle make (see the product image showing what is exactly included in this kit).
BLAU Ford F-350 transfer case & differential fluid change kit includes:
- Front Differential Fluid
Default Qty 3 - 1-liter bottles of conventional mineral Eurol Hypoid TGL 80W-90 GL-5 Gear Oil. High-performance replacement equivalent to the original recommended Ford F-350 front differential gear oil specs and part numbers XY-80W90-QL, WSP-M2C197-A (99-01 Dana 50 capacity 1.8 liters, 99-16 Dana 60 capacity 2.7-3.0 liters).
- Rear Differential Fluid
Default Qty 4 - 1-liter bottles of fully synthetic Eurol Fultrax 75W-140 GL-5 Limited Slip Gear Oil. High-performance replacement equivalent to the original recommended Ford F-350 rear differential gear oil specs and part numbers XY-75W140-QL, XY-75W140-KL, WSL-M2C192-A. No additional limited slip friction modifier required (Dana 80 capacity 4.0 liters or 4.25 quarts).
- Transfer Case Fluid
Default Qty 2 - 1-liter bottles of fully synthetic Eurol ATF 6700 Mercon LV. High-performance replacement equivalent to the original recommended Ford F-350 transfer case fluid specs and part number XL-12, ESP-M2C166-H. Please note that all Mercon and XL-12 transfer case fluid fitments have been superseded and replaced by Mercon LV, XT-10-QLVC, WSS-M2C938-A. (capacity 1.9 liters, 2.0 quarts).
Differential fluid info and capacity notes:
- We suggest purchasing an extra 1-liter bottle of gear oil for the rear differential fluid change, for a total of 5 bottles. This is due to the bottles not being able to be completely drained during the differential filling process. Also, spills are possible. This extra gear oil can also be used for the final fluid level check and in case topping off the differential is needed in between service intervals.
- The unique, fully synthetic formulation of Eurol Fultrax 75W-140 GL-5 Limited Slip Gear Oil makes it a truly unique product for the heavy tow Ford F-350 Dana 80 dually differential application. The GL-5 with LS additive formulation incorporates the necessary additives for all Dana 80 limited slip differential applications. An excellent option in all operating conditions, whether daily driving, trailer towing, or extreme off-road. We have not experienced any differential chatter using this fluid. No additional limited friction modifiers need to be added when using this gear oil.
- From 1999-2016 the F-350 trucks had two different front axles. This will determine your required gear oil capacity. The 1999-2001 Dana 50 capacity is 1.8 liters, and the 1999-2016 Dana 60 capacity is 2.7-3.0 liters. Please adjust the cart default quantity of the front differential gear oil as needed.
- Owner's manuals and service manuals referencing Mercon and XL-12 transfer case fluid use have been superseded and replaced by Mercon LV.
- We also offer a fully synthetic 75W-90 GL-5 gear oil as an improved alternative option to the originally recommended 80W-90 GL-5 gear oil for the front differential. If you would prefer a fully synthetic gear oil over the 80W-90, please choose and adjust your gear oil type and quantity to your desires.
- If you are choosing to replace the gear oil in only one of the differentials or only change the transfer case fluid, you can customize your bundle by excluding the front and/or rear gear oils. To do this, simply select "None" from the list of options before adding to cart.
BLAU transfer case & differential fluid change kit benefits:
- Eurol transfer case fluids and differential gear oils are engineered, made, and bottled in the Netherlands, Europe!
- Eurol applies its Dakar rally-winning know-how, superior synthetic base oil technologies, and state-of-the-art additive formulations to make differential and transfer case fluids that outperform other brands.
- Eurol gear oil bottle caps include an integrated pour spout fill tube, in most cases removing the need for an additional fluid pump.
- Eurol fluid meets or exceeds your vehicle manufacturer's required specifications and is engineered for extended long-life fluid change intervals.
- Robust high load-carrying capacity for excellent absorption of sudden peak loads.
- Outstanding corrosion and oxidation stability, wear protection, EP properties, shear stability, and lubricating film strength even when exposed to high-temperature high load pressure.
- Low foaming properties and resistance to internal differential and transfer case fluid cavitation.
- Special friction modifiers ensure sustainable fuel saving through friction reduction and improved lubricity.
- Excellent cold temperature flow and lubrication, resulting in smooth shifting.
Eurol has been Europe's premier manufacturer of world-class, high-quality engine oils, transmission fluids, and lubricants from the Netherlands for over 40 years. Their "Quality is in our nature" promise is ingrained in every Eurol product. Offering a wide range of approved and OEM-specified lubricants in over 80 countries around the globe, they have a passionate dedication to ensuring vehicles and machines are perfectly lubricated under all conditions.
Always consult your service manual to confirm the specific fluid and oil requirements for your exact vehicle application. Always follow the vehicle manufacturer's recommended oil change intervals. This product description, claims, and specifications are approximate values and are subject to change due to manufacturer fluctuations. Blau, Blauparts, and Eurol are not affiliated with Ford Motor Company, Ford, Motorcraft, The Lincoln Motor Company, Lincoln, its affiliated companies, its licensors, or any other vehicle manufacturer. All trademarks and OE specification part numbers referenced in this product listing are displayed for identification purposes only and are in no way intended to denote any affiliation with their corresponding owners.
WARNING: California Proposition 65
2011-2016 Ford F-350 - 4WD 6.7 Litre 32 Valve Turbocharged V8 Diesel Engine
2011-2016 Ford F-350 - 4WD 6.2 Litre 16 Valve Non-Turbocharged V8 Gasoline Engine
2011-2016 Ford F-350 - RWD 6.2 Litre 16 Valve Non-Turbocharged V8 Gasoline Engine
2008-2010 Ford F-350 - 4WD 6.4 Litre 32 Valve Turbocharged V8 Diesel Engine
2008-2010 Ford F-350 - RWD 6.4 Litre 32 Valve Turbocharged V8 Diesel Engine
2008-2010 Ford F-350 - 4WD 5.4 Litre 24 Valve Non-Turbocharged V8 Gasoline Engine
2008-2010 Ford F-350 - RWD 5.4 Litre 24 Valve Non-Turbocharged V8 Gasoline Engine
2008-2010 Ford F-350 - 4WD 6.8 Litre 30 Valve Non-Turbocharged V10 Gasoline Engine
2008-2010 Ford F-350 - RWD 6.8 Litre 30 Valve Non-Turbocharged V10 Gasoline Engine
2003-2007 Ford F-350 - 4WD 6.0 Litre 32 Valve Turbocharged V8 Diesel Engine
2003-2007 Ford F-350 - RWD 6.0 Litre 32 Valve Turbocharged V8 Diesel Engine
2005-2007 Ford F-350 - 4WD 5.4 Litre 24 Valve Non-Turbocharged V8 Gasoline Engine
2005-2007 Ford F-350 - RWD 5.4 Litre 24 Valve Non-Turbocharged V8 Gasoline Engine
2005-2007 Ford F-350 - 4WD 6.8 Litre 30 Valve Non-Turbocharged V10 Gasoline Engine
2005-2007 Ford F-350 - RWD 6.8 Litre 30 Valve Non-Turbocharged V10 Gasoline Engine
1999-2003 Ford F-350 - 4WD 7.3 Litre 16 Valve Turbocharged V8 Diesel Engine
1999-2003 Ford F-350 - RWD 7.3 Litre 16 Valve Turbocharged V8 Diesel Engine
1999-2004 Ford F-350 - 4WD 5.4 Litre 16 Valve Non-Turbocharged V8 Gasoline Engine
1999-2004 Ford F-350 - RWD 5.4 Litre 16 Valve Non-Turbocharged V8 Gasoline Engine
1999-2004 Ford F-350 - 4WD 6.8 Litre 20 Valve Non-Turbocharged V10 Gasoline Engine
1999-2004 Ford F-350 - RWD 6.8 Litre 20 Valve Non-Turbocharged V10 Gasoline Engine
|OE Part Numbers||XL-3, EST-M2C118-A, XY-75W140-QL, XY-75W140-KL, WSL-M2C192-A, XY-80W90-QL, WSP-M2C197-A, XT-10-QLVC, WSS-M2C938-A, XT-75W90-QGT|
|Refund period||30 days|
|Store Credit period||90 days|