Ford F-250 Oil Change Kit - 2011-22 - 6.7L Power Stroke Diesel - 10W40 Synthetic Ravenol
13 liters of 10W40 Ford F-250 Power Stroke diesel engine oil and oil filter for a 6.7L Powerstroke diesel engine oil change. Advanced RAVENOL high-performance diesel oil features API CK-4 and CJ-4 oil specifications. Fits 2011-2022 Ford F-250 Power Stroke diesel engine. See the vehicle fitment tab to confirm fitment.
BLAU Ford F-250 Powerstroke diesel oil change kits are the perfect choice for todays discriminating vehicle owners who desire only the highest quality products. Our kits are great for individuals looking to improve the performance, efficiency, and add to the longevity of their engine. All kits include the correct amount of premium RAVENOL oil, proper oil specification, OEM oil filter, and hardware for your vehicle (See the product image showing what is exactly included in this kit).
BLAU Ford F-250 Power Stroke diesel oil change kit includes:
- 13 Liters of German Synthetic RAVENOL SDT Super Duty Truck SAE 10W-40 Motor Oil - Licensed API CJ-4 and API CK-4 oil quality standards as recommended for the Ford 6.7 liter Power Stroke diesel engine oil change. Licensed as the first European engine oil by the API with the specifications API CK-4 and API CJ-4.
- 1 Genuine Oil Filter
BLAU oil change kit benefits:
- RAVENOL oil features factory OEM approvals or exceeds your vehicle manufactures specific oil specification requirements.
- Specifically engineered as SHPD and HD (Super High Performance Diesel, Heavy Duty) engine oil for modern diesel engines with diesel particulate filter systems (DPF) subjected to the toughest conditions in all seasons.
- Extremely high-pressure absorption and wear protection, high viscosity index, and secure lubrication film at high operating temperatures due to its formulation with special base oils and active agents.
- Protection against sludging, coking, varnish, corrosion, and foaming even under unfavorable operating conditions with good detergents, soot absorption, and dispersion.
- Excellent cold start lubrication properties ensure optimum lubrication during the engines warm up phase.
- Low evaporation tendency and excellent oxidation stability means, less oil consumption extending the life of expensive emission system components (i.e. DPF, EGR, TWC).
- No NOx oxidation, oil-related deposits in combustion chambers, in the piston ring zone, and on valves.
- Fuel saving characteristics, minimizes greenhouse gases, and supports less oil changes due to extended oil change intervals.
- A quieter running engine (i.e. valve train components, injection systems) is typically noticed.
- Premium OEM oil filter specifically designed for your engine and extended oil change intervals.
Always consult your service manual and confirm the specific fluid and oil requirements for your application. Always follow the vehicle manufacturers recommended oil change intervals Blauparts and Ravenol are not affiliated with Ford Motor Company, Ford, Motorcraft, The Lincoln Motor Company, Lincoln, its affiliated companies, its licensors or any other vehicle manufacturer. All trademarks and OE specification part numbers referenced in this product listing are displayed for identification purposes only and are in no way intended to denote any affiliation with their corresponding owners.
WARNING: California Proposition 65
2011-2022 Ford F-250 - 4WD 6.7 Litre 32 Valve Turbocharged V8 Diesel Engine Oil Change Kit
|Refund period||30 days|
|Store Credit period||90 days|