Ford F-150 Transfer Case Differential Fluid Change Kit - 2009-14 Eurol
BLAU Ford F-150 Transfer Case Differential Fluid Change Kit includes the recommended and correct amount of synthetic Mercon LV, XT-10-QLVC, WSS-M2C938-A transfer case fluid, XY-80W90-QL, WSP-M2C197-A, 80W-90 front differential gear oil, and XY-75W140-QL, XY-75W140-KL, WSL-M2C192-A, 75W-140 rear differential gear oil. Gear oil kit fits the 2009-2014 Ford F-150 models. Eurol gear oils and transfer case fluids contain Dakar rally-winning quality and lubrication technology based on unique synthetic formulations for a premium Ford F-150 transfer case fluid and differential gear oil change. See the vehicle fitment tab to confirm your Ford F-150 gear oil change service fitment.
BLAU transfer case differential fluid change kits are the perfect choice for today's discriminating vehicle owners who desire only the highest quality products. Our kits are great for individuals looking to improve performance, efficiency, and add to the longevity of their differentials and transfer case. All kits include the correct specification and amount of premium transfer case fluid and differential gear oils for your vehicle make (see the product image showing what is exactly included in this kit).
BLAU Ford F-150 transfer case & differential fluid change kit includes:
- Front Differential Fluid
Default Qty 2 - 1-liter bottles of conventional mineral Eurol Hypoid TGL 80W-90 GL-5 Gear Oil. High-performance replacement equivalent to the original recommended Ford F-150 front differential gear oil specs and part numbers XY-80W90-QL, WSP-M2C197-A (F-150 front differential capacity 1.7 liters or 1.8 quarts).
- Rear Differential Fluid
Default Qty 3 - 1-liter bottles of fully synthetic Eurol Fultrax 75W-140 GL-5 Limited Slip Gear Oil. High-performance replacement equivalent to the original recommended Ford F-150 rear differential gear oil specs and part numbers XY-75W140-QL, XY-75W140-KL, WSL-M2C192-A. Includes incorporated LS friction modifier. No additional limited slip friction modifier is required (F-150 rear differential capacity 2.6 liters or 2.74 quarts).
- Transfer Case Fluid
Default Qty 2 - 1-liter bottles of fully synthetic Eurol ATF 6700 Mercon LV. High-performance replacement meets or exceeds the original recommended Ford F-150 transfer case fluid specs and part numbers XT-10-QLVC, WSS-M2C938-A, Mercon LV. (F-150 transfer case fluid capacity 1.4 liters or 1.5 quarts).
Differential fluid info and capacity notes:
- No additional limited slip friction modifier is required for F-150 front differentials.
- No additional limited slip friction modifier is required for F-150 electronic-locking rear differentials.
- Customers with a limited slip rear differentials. The fully synthetic formulation of Eurol Fultrax 75W-140 GL-5 Limited Slip Gear Oil additive formulation incorporates the necessary additives for LS differentials. No additional limited slip friction modifier is required.
- We also offer a fully synthetic 75W-90 GL-5 gear oil as an improved alternative option to the originally recommended front differential 80W-90 GL-5 gear oil. If you would prefer a fully synthetic gear oil over the 80W-90, please choose and adjust your gear oil type and quantity to your desires.
- Owner's manuals and service manuals referencing Mercon and XL-12 transfer case fluid use have been superseded and replaced by Mercon LV.
- If you are choosing to replace the gear oil in only one of the differentials or only change the transfer case fluid, you can customize your bundle by excluding the front and/or rear gear oils. To do this, simply select "None" from the list of options before adding to cart.
BLAU transfer case & differential fluid change kit benefits:
- Eurol transfer case fluids and differential gear oils are engineered, made, and bottled in the Netherlands, Europe!
- Eurol applies its Dakar rally-winning know-how, superior synthetic base oil technologies, and state-of-the-art additive formulations to make differential and transfer case fluids that outperform other brands.
- Eurol gear oil bottle caps include an integrated pour spout fill tube, in most cases removing the need for an additional fluid pump.
- Eurol fluid meets or exceeds your vehicle manufacturer's required specifications and is engineered for extended long-life fluid change intervals.
- Robust high load-carrying capacity for excellent absorption of sudden peak loads.
- Outstanding corrosion and oxidation stability, wear protection, EP properties, shear stability, and lubricating film strength even when exposed to high-temperature high load pressure.
- Low foaming properties and resistance to internal differential and transfer case fluid cavitation.
- Special friction modifiers ensure sustainable fuel saving through friction reduction and improved lubricity.
- Excellent cold temperature flow and lubrication
Eurol has been Europe's premier manufacturer of world-class, high-quality engine oils, transmission fluids, and lubricants from the Netherlands for over 40 years. Their "Quality is in our nature" promise is ingrained in every Eurol product. Offering a wide range of approved and OEM-specified lubricants in over 80 countries around the globe, they have a passionate dedication to ensuring vehicles and machines are perfectly lubricated under all conditions.
Always consult your service manual to confirm the specific fluid and oil requirements for your exact vehicle application. Always follow the vehicle manufacturer's recommended oil change intervals. This product description, claims, and specifications are approximate values and are subject to change due to manufacturer fluctuations. Blau, Blauparts, and Eurol are not affiliated with Ford Motor Company, Ford, Motorcraft, The Lincoln Motor Company, Lincoln, its affiliated companies, its licensors, or any other vehicle manufacturer. All trademarks and OE specification part numbers referenced in this product listing are displayed for identification purposes only and are in no way intended to denote any affiliation with their corresponding owners.
WARNING: California Proposition 65
2011-2014 Ford F-150 - RWD 3.5 Litre 24 Valve Turbocharged V6 Gasoline Engine
2011-2014 Ford F-150 - 4WD 3.7 Litre 24 Valve Non-Turbocharged V6 Gasoline Engine
2011-2014 Ford F-150 - RWD 3.7 Litre 24 Valve Non-Turbocharged V6 Gasoline Engine
2011-2014 Ford F-150 - 4WD 5.0 Litre 32 Valve Non-Turbocharged V8 Gasoline Engine
2011-2014 Ford F-150 - RWD 5.0 Litre 32 Valve Non-Turbocharged V8 Gasoline Engine
2010-2014 Ford F-150 SVT Raptor - 4WD 6.2 Litre 16 Valve Non-Turbocharged V8 Gasoline Engine
2009-2010 Ford F-150 - 4WD 5.4 Litre 24 Valve Non-Turbocharged V8 Gasoline Engine
2009-2010 Ford F-150 - RWD 5.4 Litre 24 Valve Non-Turbocharged V8 Gasoline Engine
2009-2010 Ford F-150 - 4WD 4.6 Litre 16 Valve Non-Turbocharged V8 Gasoline Engine
2009-2010 Ford F-150 - RWD 4.6 Litre 16 Valve Non-Turbocharged V8 Gasoline Engine
2009-2010 Ford F-150 - 4WD 4.6 Litre 24 Valve Non-Turbocharged V8 Gasoline Engine
2009-2010 Ford F-150 - RWD 4.6 Litre 24 Valve Non-Turbocharged V8 Gasoline Engine
|OE Part Numbers
|XL-3, EST-M2C118-A, XY-75W140-QL, XY-75W140-KL, WSL-M2C192-A, XY-80W90-QL, WSP-M2C197-A, XT-10-QLVC
|Store Credit period