BMW Z4 ATF Transmission Fluid Change Kit - 2006-11 - 6 Spd ZF
BMW Z4 Automatic Transmission Filter Fluid Kit Includes:
High Quality German Filter / Fluid Components
- Automatic Transmission Oil Pan, Gasket, and Filter Unit (Unit Includes Incorporated 2 Magnets, Drain Plug, and Filter to Valve Body Seal)
- Transmission Oil Pan Fill Plug and Gasket
- Transmission Oil Pan Mounting Hardware
- 7 Liters German RAVENOL Synthetic BMW Automatic Transmission Fluid (ATF) - Adequate quantity of fluid for filter change.
This transmission fluid meets BMW 83 22 0 142 516 (Shell M-1375.4) specification requirements for GA6HP19Z 6-speed automatic transmissions and is specifically designed for ZF automatic transmissions.
- Polypropylene Output Pump Dispenser (Hand operated with clear dispensing hose used for transmission fluid transfer. This cost-effective tool can be used in place of BMW special tool.)
2006-2008 Z4-3.0i Roadster - RWD w/ 3.0 Litre 24 Valve Non-Turbocharged L6 Gasoline Engine and 6 Spd ZF GA6HP19Z Auto Trans (E85)
2006-2008 Z4-3.0si Roadster - RWD w/ 3.0 Litre 24 Valve Non-Turbocharged L6 Gasoline Engine and 6 Spd ZF GA6HP19Z Auto Trans (E85)
2009-2011 Z4-30i Roadster - sDrive w/ 3.0 Litre 24 Valve Non-Turbocharged L6 Gasoline Engine and 6 Spd ZF GA6HP19Z Auto Trans (E89)
Once you press the checkout button, we get moving. Our shipping department has its craft down to a science and we've become known for our careful packaging and fast shipping.
IN STOCK orders placed before 4 p.m. Central Time (Monday–Friday) are shipped the same day*. Be sure to enter the correct billing and shipping address during checkout, as additional verification may delay your order.
*NOTE: Same day shipping doesn't apply if your order is placed over the weekend or on a major U.S. holiday like Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day or New Year's Day.
More Shipping Info
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We stand behind the parts we sell. Blauparts provides a limited lifetime warranty from any defect in product material or workmanship for the period of time that you own the vehicle*.
Be sure to save your receipt! It is required as proof of purchase if you need to return a part for warranty.