Dodge Durango Transfer Case Differential Fluid Change Kit - 2014-21 V6 Models
BLAU Dodge Durango Transfer Case Differential Fluid Change Kit includes the correct amount and type of Dodge Durango transfer case fluid 3353 and 75w85 gear oil for the front and rear differentials. Fits 2014-2021 Dodge Durango 3.6L V6 models. See vehicle fitment tab to confirm fitment.
BLAU transfer case differential fluid change kits are the perfect choice for today's discriminating vehicle owners who desire only the highest quality products. Our kits are great for individuals looking to improve the performance, efficiency, and add to the longevity of their Dodge Durango differentials and transfer case. All kits include the correct specification and amount of premium RAVENOL transfer case fluid and differential gear oils for your vehicle make in one convenient kit (see the product image showing what is exactly included in this kit).
BLAU Dodge Durango Transfer Case Differential Fluid Change Kit Includes:
- Front and Rear Differential Fluid - Qty 3 Fully Synthetic Ravenol Gear Oil DGL 75W-85 GL-5 LS 1 Liter. Improved high performance replacement or equivalent to the original recommended Dodge Durango differential gear oil part numbers 68210057AA, 68210057AB, 05136035AA, 05136035AB, 05136035AC. No additional limited slip friction modifiers are required.
- Transfer Case Fluid - Qty 1 Synthetic Ravenol ATF M9 Series 1 Liter. Improved high performance replacement or equivalent to the original Dodge Durango 3.6L V6 ATF 3353 recommended transfer case fluid specification. In accordance with Dodge Durango transfer case fluid recommendations, the ATF 3353 specification is cross-compatible with MB 236.14, 236.12, 236.10 specs.
Differential Gear Oil and Transfer Case Fluid Specification Capacity Notes:
- Front Differential Gear Oil Capacity: 0.8 - 1.1 liters or 0.9 - 1.16 quarts
- Rear Differential Gear Oil Capacity: 0.9 - 1.4 liters or 1.0 - 1.5 quarts
- Transfer Case Fluid Change Capacity: 0.5 - 0.6 liters or 0.52 - 0.63 quarts
- 2014 - 2021 Dodge Durango 3.6L V6 models recommend the use of SAE 75W85 API GL-5 gear oil in both front and rear differentials, not a 75W90 GL-5.
- Ravenol ATF M9 Series fluid meets or exceeds the recommended ATF 3353 specification and is cross-compatible with Mercedes MB 236.14, 236.12, 236.10 specs. Yes, it is recommended that a transmission fluid (ATF) is used in the 2014 - 2021 Dodge Durango V6 transfer case.
- If you are choosing to replace the gear oil in only one of the differentials or only change the transfer case fluid, you can customize your bundle by excluding the front and/or rear gear oils. To do this, simply select "None" from the list of options before adding to cart.
BLAU Transfer Case Differential Fluid Change Kit Benefits:
- RAVENOL gear oil and transfer case fluid bottle caps include an integral pour spout and fill tube and in most cases an additional fluid pump is not required for filling.
- RAVENOL transfer case fluids and differential gear oils are engineered, made, and bottled in Germany!
- RAVENOL uses superior synthetic base oils along with highly advanced German engineered additive formulations that outperform other transfer case fluids and gear oils.
- RAVENOL transfer case fluid and differential gear oils meet or exceed your vehicle manufactures specific specification requirements and is engineered for extended long life fluid change intervals.
- Outstanding oxidation stability, wear protection, EP properties, shear stability, and lubricating film strength even when exposed to high temperature high load pressure.
- Low foaming properties and resistance to internal differential and transfer case fluid cavitation.
- Very good cold temperature flow and lubrication.
- Fuel saving characteristic through improved lubricity.
Always consult your service manual and confirm the specific fluid and oil requirements for your application. Always follow the vehicle manufacturer's recommended oil change intervals. Blauparts and Ravenol are not affiliated with Fiat Chrysler Automobiles N.V (FCA), FCA US LLC, FCA Group Marketing S.p.A, Dodge, Ram, Jeep, Mopar, BorgWarner, or any other vehicle manufacturer. All trademarks and OE specification part numbers referenced in this product listing are displayed for identification purposes only and are in no way intended to denote any affiliation with their corresponding owners.
WARNING: California Proposition 65
|Store Credit period