Chevrolet Colorado Transfer Case Differential Fluid Change Kit - 2015-22 4WD Eurol
BLAU Chevy Colorado Transfer Case Differential Fluid Change Kit includes the correct amount of fully synthetic Dexron® VI Chevrolet transfer case fluid and 75W-90 GL-5 front and rear differential fluid. Gear oil kit fits 2015-2022 Chevrolet Colorado 4WD 2nd generation models' rear differential, front differential, and transfer case. Eurol gear oils and transfer case fluids contain Dakar rally-winning quality and lubrication technology based on unique synthetic formulations for the best Chevy Colorado transfer case and differential fluid change performance. See the vehicle fitment tab to confirm your Chevrolet Colorado gear lube change service fitment.
BLAU transfer case differential fluid change kits are the perfect choice for today's discriminating vehicle owners who desire only the highest quality products. Our kits are great for individuals looking to improve performance, efficiency, and add to the longevity of their differentials and transfer case. All kits include the correct specification and amount of premium transfer case fluid and differential gear oils for your vehicle make (see the product image showing what is exactly included in this kit).
BLAU Chevrolet Colorado transfer case & differential fluid change kit includes:
- Front & Rear Differential Fluid
Default Qty 3 - 1-liter bottles of fully synthetic Eurol Fultrasyn 75W-90 GL-5 Gear Oil. High-performance replacement equivalent to the original recommended Chevrolet Colorado front and rear differential gear oil specs. Adequate quantity of fluid for a complete Chevrolet Colorado front and rear differential fluid change. Note: The Chevrolet Colorado uses a G80 mechanical autolocking rear differential. Also known as an Eaton MLocker. No additional limited slip friction modifier additive is required for this application. (Front differential fluid capacity is 1.3 liters or 1.37 quarts. Rear differential fluid capacity is 1.5 liters or 1.58 quarts.)
- Center Transfer Case Fluid
Default Qty 2 - 1-liter bottles of fully synthetic Eurol ATF 6700. High-performance replacement equivalent to the original recommended Dexron® VI Chevrolet Colorado transfer case fluid spec type. Adequate quantity of fluid for a complete Chevrolet Colorado transfer case fluid change. (Transfer case fluid capacity 1.9 liters or 2 quarts).
Differential fluid info and capacity notes:
- The unique, fully synthetic formulation of Eurol Fultrasyn 75W-90 GL-5 gear oil makes it a truly unique product for all Colorado differential designs requiring a 75W90 GL-5. The GL-5 formulation incorporated the necessary additives. An excellent option in all operating conditions, whether daily driving, trailering, or extreme off-road. No additional friction modifiers should be required.
- If you're choosing to only replace the gear oil in one of the differentials, please adjust the cart quantity of the 75W-90 gear oil according to your desired differential fill capacity and fluid quantity.
BLAU transfer case & differential fluid change kit benefits:
- Eurol transfer case fluids and differential gear oils are engineered, made, and bottled in the Netherlands, Europe!
- Eurol applies its Dakar rally-winning know-how, superior synthetic base oil technologies, and state-of-the-art additive formulations to make differential and transfer case fluids that outperform other brands.
- Eurol gear oil bottle caps include an integrated pour spout fill tube, in most cases removing the need for an additional fluid pump.
- Eurol fluid meets or exceeds your vehicle manufacturer's required specifications and is engineered for extended long-life fluid change intervals.
- Robust high load-carrying capacity for excellent absorption of sudden peak loads.
- Outstanding corrosion and oxidation stability, wear protection, EP properties, shear stability, and lubricating film strength even when exposed to high-temperature high load pressure.
- Low foaming properties and resistance to internal differential and transfer case fluid cavitation.
- Special friction modifiers ensure sustainable fuel saving through friction reduction and improved lubricity.
- Excellent cold temperature flow and lubrication, resulting in smooth transfer case shifting.
Eurol has been Europe's premier manufacturer of world-class, high-quality engine oils, transmission fluids, and lubricants from the Netherlands for over 40 years. Their "Quality is in our nature" promise is ingrained in every Eurol product. Offering a wide range of approved and OEM-specified lubricants in over 80 countries around the globe, they have a passionate dedication to ensuring vehicles and machines are perfectly lubricated under all conditions.
Always consult your service manual to confirm the specific fluid and oil requirements for your exact vehicle application. Always follow the vehicle manufacturer's recommended oil change intervals. This product description, claims, and specifications are approximate values and are subject to change due to manufacturer fluctuations. Blau, Blauparts, and Eurol are not affiliated with General Motors (GM), Chevrolet, GMC, Cadillac, Buick, its affiliated companies, subsidiaries, its licensors, or any other vehicle or vehicle part manufacturer. All trademarks and OE specification part numbers referenced in this product listing are displayed for identification purposes only and are in no way intended to denote any affiliation with their corresponding owners.
WARNING: California Proposition 65
2016-2022 Chevrolet Colorado - 4WD 2.8 Liter 16 Valve Turbocharged L4 Diesel Engine
2015-2022 Chevrolet Colorado - RWD 3.6 Liter 24 Valve Non-Turbocharged V6 Gas Engine
2015-2022 Chevrolet Colorado - 4WD 3.6 Liter 24 Valve Non-Turbocharged V6 Gas Engine
2015-2022 Chevrolet Colorado - RWD 2.5 Liter 16 Valve Non-Turbocharged L4 Gas Engine
2015-2022 Chevrolet Colorado - 4WD 2.5 Liter 16 Valve Non-Turbocharged L4 Gas Engine
|Store Credit period