Chevrolet Cruze Oil Change Kit - 2017-19 - 1.6L Diesel - 5W30 Synthetic Ravenol
5 liters 5W-30 Chevrolet Cruze diesel motor oil, oil filter, and hardware for 2017-19 1.6L diesel models. OEM GM Dexos2 oil standard approval using highly advanced RAVENOL HLS CleanSynto synthetic oil technology.
BLAU®Chevrolet Cruze oil change kits are the perfect choice for today's discriminating vehicle owners who desire only the highest quality products. All kits include the correct amount of premium RAVENOL oil, OEM oil filter, and hardware for your vehicle.
BLAU® oil change kit features:
- 5 Liters Of German Full Synthetic RAVENOL HLS 5W30 CleanSynto Motor Oil carries OEM Approval GM Dexos2 (License No. GB2C0711081) motor oil quality standard required for Chevrolet Cruze diesel 1.6L engines.
- 1 Oil Filter (OEM Mahle)
Our oil change kit features RAVENOL CleanSynto (Clean Synthetic) low friction motor oil that includes an advanced German engineered additive package that outperforms other synthetic oils for a longer duration of time.
RAVENOL CleanSynto maintains an extremely high oil viscosity index, providing excellent lubrication properties during the entire extended oil change interval. Run RAVENOL CleanSynto in your engine for more miles with less frequent oil changes, without compromising engine wear and longevity.
Look at it from the standpoint of being two or three oil changes in one. Conserve the environment and save valuable time and money without compromising on your vehicle's maintenance with BLAU®high performance oil change kits.
Other noticeable benefits of BLAU® oil change kits:
- RAVENOL oil features factory OEM approvals or exceeds your vehicle manufactures specific oil specification requirements.
- Clean Synto technology reduces wear and fuel consumption by a reduction in engine friction induced heat and wear.
- Improved fuel mileage, reducing engine emissions and greenhouse gases.
- Excellent cold start lubrication properties ensure optimum lubrication during the engines warm up phase even at low temperatures below -30°C!
- Low evaporation tendency and excellent oxidation stability means, less oil consumption extending the life of expensive emission system components (i.e. DPF, EGR).
- High viscosity index through its MID SAPS formulation with special base oils.
- No oil-related deposits in combustion chambers, in the piston ring zone and on valves.
- A quieter running engine (i.e. valve train components) is typically noticed
Always consult your service manual and confirm the specific fluid and oil requirements for your application.
Blauparts and Ravenol are not affiliated with Chevrolet or General Motors (GM) or any other vehicle manufacture. All trademarks and OE specification part numbers referenced in this product listing are displayed for identification purposes only and are in no way intended to denote any affiliation with their corresponding owners.
WARNING: California Proposition 65
|OE Part Numbers
|OX1058D, 55588497, PF2264G, 10-9066, 19418206, 19354306, 10-9147, 88865743
|Store Credit period