BMW X5 Motor Oil Change Kit - 2019-23 - 3.0L - 0W20 Fully Synthetic Eurol
BLAU BMW X5 Oil Change Kit includes 7 liters of 0W20-weight engine oil, oil filter, and hardware. Advanced Eurol Ultrance ECO 0W20 fully synthetic oil has OEM approval for BMW Longlife-17 FE+ oil specification required for the 2019-2023 X5 xDrive40i, X5 sDrive40i, & X5 xDrive45e models with the 3.0-liter turbo inline 6-cylinder B58 engine. Eurol motor oil uses proven Eurol Dakar rally-winning lubrication technology to provide superior performance and protection for your engine. Its unique synthetic and additive formulation makes it an excellent choice for a premium G05 BMW X5 oil change. See the vehicle fitment tab to confirm your exact BMW X5 oil change service fitment.
BLAU BMW X5 oil change kits are the perfect choice for today's discriminating vehicle owners who desire only the highest quality products. Our kits are great for individuals looking to improve performance and efficiency and add to their engine's longevity. All kits include the correct amount of premium Eurol oil with the proper specification, premium oil filter, and hardware for your vehicle (see the image for what the kit includes).
BLAU oil change kit features:
- 7 Liters of Eurol Ultrance ECO 0W20 Fully Synthetic Oil - Formal BMW approval for Longlife-17 FE+ oil quality specification and performance characteristics required for the B58 3.0-liter turbo inline 6-cylinder engine.
- 1 Oil Filter and O-ring Seals (Mahle)
- 1 Drain Plug Washer (Included with Filter)
- 1 Oil Change Interval Tag
Our oil change kit features Eurol Ultrance ECO 0W20, which uses Dakar Rally-winning lubrication technology. Eurol engine oils include high-quality, fully synthetic, low friction base oils and an advanced engineered additive package that outperforms other synthetic oils over a longer duration.
Eurol does not break down as quickly as other synthetic oils and maintains a very high oil viscosity index for extended periods, providing excellent lubrication properties during an entire extended oil change interval. These properties allow Eurol Ultrance ECO 0W20 to be run in engines for more miles with less frequent oil changes without compromising performance, longevity, or increasing engine wear.
Two oil changes in one. Using BLAU high-performance oil change kits that contain higher quality synthetic engine oils allows you to change the oil less often, conserving the environment and saving you valuable time and money on vehicle maintenance.
BLAU oil change kit benefits:
- Eurol oil features factory OEM approvals or exceeds your vehicle manufacturer's specific oil specification requirements.
- Eurol fully synthetic oil technology formulations provide excellent stable shear during the entire extended oil change interval.
- Formulated to minimize low-speed pre-ignition (LSPI) issues associated with modern valvetrain direct fuel injection systems and ethanol-type gasoline.
- Reduction in engine friction-induced heat and wear.
- Formulation properties reduce friction and wear and improve fuel mileage.
- Improved fuel mileage, reducing engine emissions and greenhouse gases.
- Excellent cold start lubrication properties ensure optimum lubrication during the engine warm-up phase.
- Protection against sludging, coking, varnish, and corrosion even under extreme heat operating conditions with good soot absorption and dispersion.
- Minimal oil-related deposit buildup in combustion chambers, in the piston ring zone, and on valves.
- Very low evaporation loss during extended oil changes.
- Quieter engine valve train components are typically noticed.
- Premium OEM oil filter specifically designed for your engine and extended oil change intervals.
Eurol has been Europe's premier manufacturer of world-class, high-quality engine oils, transmission fluids, and lubricants from the Netherlands for over 40 years. Their "Quality is in our nature" promise is ingrained in every Eurol product. Offering a wide range of approved and OEM-specified lubricants in over 80 countries around the globe, they have a passionate dedication to ensuring vehicles and machines are perfectly lubricated under all conditions.
Always consult your service manual to confirm the specific fluid and oil requirements for your exact vehicle application. Always follow the vehicle manufacturer's recommended oil change intervals. This product description, claims, and specifications are approximate values and are subject to change due to manufacturer fluctuations. Blau, Blauparts, and Eurol are not affiliated with BMW Group, BMW AG, BMW of North America LLC, BMW NA, Mini Germany, Mini USA, its affiliated companies, subsidiaries, its licensors, or any other vehicle or vehicle part manufacturer. All trademarks and OE specification part numbers referenced in this product listing are displayed for identification purposes only. They are in no way intended to denote any affiliation with their corresponding owners.
WARNING: California Proposition 65
2020-2023 BMW X5 sDrive40i - SUV 3.0 Litre 24 Valve Turbocharged L6 Gasoline Engine Oil Change Kit (G05)
2021-2023 BMW X5 xDrive45e - SUV 3.0 Litre 24 Valve Turbocharged L6 Gasoline Engine Oil Change Kit (G05)
|Item Returns||This item can be returned|