Blauparts is pleased to offer Ocap control arms and suspension parts for a variety of Audi and VW applications. Most discerning Audi and VW owners carefully research and choose high quality control arms. Blauparts have teamed up with Ocap, a renowned Italian company that specializes specifically in the area of steering and suspension parts. Partnership with an OEM manufacturer means we can ensure absolute quality control through a direct supply chain.
Ocap of Italy is a direct OEM supplier of suspension components to European manufacturers for select models straight off the production line, along with their other exotic high-performance companies Lamborghini, Bugatti, McLaren, Lotus, Pagani, Renault Sport, and Porsche. They’ve also manufactured for Maserati, Mercedes, Volvo, and BMW for years. Ocap is a certified TUV (Germany): UNI ISO-9001, TS16949 (Quality System) and ISO 14000 (Environment System) company.
All images provided courtesy of OCAP Italia s.r.l.
Use of KLÜBER, a high-quality grease:
- OEM grease.
- Specifically developed for automotive industry.
- Low sliding moments.
- High temperature range.
- More comfortable driving, noise free suspension parts.
- Longer lifespan of the components.
Control Arm Ball Joint Pin
- Material: 41CrS4, acc. to EN 10083, quenched and tempered.
- Cold pressed for optimum mechanical characteristics.
- Nitrocarburated and oxidized surface, giving low friction, coefficient, and high wear resistance
- 100% crack control by parasitic current test.
- Surface + Hardness → 35% longer lifespan.
Crontrol Arm Aluminium Alloy 6082
- 6082 aluminium alloy offers excellent corrosion resistance and higherstrength than Alloy 6060 and 6061, used by other control arm manufacturers.
- Hot forged for optimum mechanical characteristics.
- Most suitable Aluminium Alloy for track control arms.
- 100% crack control by penetrant liquid test for a more reliable and durable product.
- Aluminium Alloy Shell Casing: AIMgSi1, UNI3574
- Rubber: MA 170-60
- Rubber Bissing
- Hydraulic Bushing
- High quality rubber absorbing vibrations for a smoother and more comfortable ride.
Ball Joint Plastic Shell
- Acetal Plastic Material (POM)
- POM + 20% PTFE Material
- High wear resistance.
- Low friction, coefficient.
- 35% longer lifespan than standard material.
- Extremely low ball pin displacement.
Blauparts’ Ocap Control Arm Quality Highlights
- Aluminium Alloy 6082
- Rubber Seal Bellows
- KLÜBER Grease
- Plastic Shells
- Ball Pins