1) BLAU Audi shock absorber kits make shock installation easier because they include the necessary related components (i.e. mounts, stops, boots) and assembly hardware that is commonly needed for successful A4 shock replacement.
2) BLAU Audi shock absorber valving is designed specifically for each individual vehicle application.
3) BLAU Audi shock absorbers feature both Japanese mono tube and twin tube designs. These designs allow for a free floating shock shaft piston with chambers inside the shock separating the oil from a high-pressure gas charge. You can expect reduced body roll when cornering and excellent dampening characteristics while you conquer demanding road conditions.
4) BLAU Audi shock absorbers are filled with Nitrogen gas, delivering superior performance. Nitrogen gas lessens aeration of the shock's dampening fluid. This maintains continuous shock dampening performance, reducing shock fade, resulting in less tire wear and longer suspension component life.
5) Unlike other popular name brand struts and shocks, BLAU Audi shock absorbers are filled with a long life, multi viscosity oil containing Mos2 moly lubricant. Mos2 helps resist fluid breakdown and maintains year round shock fluid performance under all weather driving conditions. Mos2 greatly reduces wear on all internal shock components, extending the shock life for years of great shock performance.
6) Advanced internal self-lubricating shock components from Japan result in less shock shaft friction combined with a Fluon banded shock shaft piston, increasing Audi shock life and improving dampening sensitivity.
7) BLAU Audi shocks meet/exceed the quality of original equipment. We're so confident of the superior quality over any other brand that we offer a Limited Lifetime Warranty on them.