Audi A4 Front Control Arm Kit - Ocap of Italy
Our Ocap Audi A4 control arm kits are on sale for nearly every 1996-2005 model! Blauparts is the Ocap Audi A4 control arm low price leader!
The HIGHEST quality in updated improved Ocap Audi A4 suspension components (i.e. control arms, control arm bushings, ball joints, and tie rods),
Only from the nation's leading independent Audi A4 control arm parts specialist, Blauparts.*
Most 1996 - on Audi models have a sophisticated multi-link front control arm suspension. The Audi A4 struts are mounted onto the control arm and the integral Audi A4 control arm ball joint is at an upside down installation position.
The weight of an Audi A4 chassis rests on the upper side of the control arm ball joint. Such significant dynamic loads can lead to eventual failure of the control arm bushings hydro filling. Too, due to the force of gravity, the lubricant in the control arm ball joint flows from the upper side downwards into the sealing ring. This loss of lubrication leads to wear and eventual failure of the integral Audi A4 control arm ball joint. Audi A4 owners become aware of this by the front suspension squeaking noise when braking.
Ocap control arm kits are a great replacement option. Ocap of Italy has improved Audi A4 control arms. The materials used in these improved Ocap Audi A4 control arms prove to be a long-term solution for Audi A4 control arm problems. The control arm bushing material is composed of an updated resilient material for improved steering input, handling and durability. Ocap control arm kits also include improved control arm rubber dust boots, made of a high quality material which prevents cracking and exposure of the ball joint as well as better moly grease for less wear and more miles.
Ocap is a renowned high quality Italian company that specializes specifically in the area of steering and suspension parts. We've used these Ocap kits in our own service facility and have had great results. Not much is know about Ocap in the Audi A4 Vw realm because their replacement suspension parts are used more on Mercedes, Volvo, and BMW models. However, they are the OEM supplier for Maserati and Lamborghini. They are a TUV and ISO 9001 certified company. This is one of the most important certifying bodies in Europe. Ocap has also achieved two more important ISO 14001 and ISO/TS 16949 quality certifications. We encourage you to check out their site for more information. www.ocap.it
Improved Ocap Audi A4 Control Arm Kit Includes The Following:
• Qty2 4D0 407 151P Audi A4 Control Arm - Lower DS & PS orDO YOU HAVE A DIFFERENT PART NUMBER?
Qty2 8E0 407 151M Audi A4 Control Arm - Lower DS & PS • Qty1 8E0 407 693Q Audi A4 Control Arm - Lower Rear DS
• Qty1 8E0 407 694Q Audi A4 Control Arm - Lower Rear PS
• Qty1 8E0 407 505A Audi A4 Control Arm - Upper DS
• Qty1 8E0 407 506A Audi A4 Control Arm - Upper PS
• Qty1 4D0 407 509J Audi A4 Control Arm - Upper Rear DS or
Qty1 8E0 407 509A Audi A4 Control Arm - Upper Rear DS
• Qty1 4D0 407 510J Audi A4 Control Arm - Upper Rear PS or
Qty1 8E0 407 510A Audi A4 Control Arm - Upper Rear PS • Qty1 8D0 411 317D Audi A4 Sway Bar Link - DS or
Qty1 8E0 411 317 Audi A4 Sway Bar Link - DS
• Qty1 8D0 411 318D Audi A4 Sway Bar Link - PS or
Qty1 8E0 411 318 Audi A4 Sway Bar Link - PS
• Qty2 8E0 419 811B Audi A4 Tie Rod Ends Outer DS & PS
• Plus All Necessary Installation Hardware
Do you have a loose Audi A4 control arm, ball joint, or suspension rattle? Does your Audi A4 front suspension clunk every time you hit a pothole? You may need to replace your Audi A4 control arms and control arm bushings. Replacing Audi A4 control arms one by one can cost a lot of money. You'll save big on installation costs when replacing all of your Audi A4 control arms at once. If some of the control arms are on their way out, the others aren't far behind. You're better off getting the job done right the first time.
Save hundreds of dollars by replacing all of your Audi A4 control arms, tie rod ends, sway bar links, and hardware with our convenient updated kit! In the event of an Audi A4 control arm failure, look to the nation's leading Audi A4 control arm specialist for the solution!
Are you unsure how to install Audi control arms or bushing, curious how long it takes to replace them, or wondering if any special tools are required for control arm replacement; then check out the following:
- Qty 4 Ocap Audi Control Arms w/Hardware - Front Upper
- Qty 4 Ocap Audi Control Arms w/Hardware - Front Lower
- Qty 2 Ocap Audi Sway Bar Links w/Hardware
- Qty 2 Ocap Audi Tie Rod Ends - OEM Style
- Qty 2 Meyle Audi Tie Rod Ends - Improved Style
- Updated resilient Audi bushing material for improved steering input, handling and durability.
- Improved rubber dust boot material which prevents cracking and exposure of Audi control arm ball joint.
- Better moly grease for less wear and more miles.
- Exclusive Italian design!
- Durability tested and TUV safety and quality standard approved.
Do you just want to replace a few upper Audi control arms?
Do you just want to replace a few lower Audi control arms?
What's The Differance Between The Ocap And Meyle Kit?
- The Ocap kit comes with Audi OEM style tie rod ends and the Meyle kit comes with improved tie rod ends.
- Our customers have requested that we offer our Italian Ocap kit with the improved tie rod ends. So now we do! For a bit more money we'll swap out the Ocap OEM style tie rod ends and add the Meyle improved tie rod ends.
- Updated heavy duty Hemi joint replaces the original ball joint end on 1996 Audi A4 models.
Our front upper kits include control arms that are manufactured by Ocap of Italy. Ocap is an OE control arm supplier to many automotive companies including Lamborghini which is a part of the Vw Audi group. If these high quality control arms come factory on Lamborghini, they surely are good enough for the demanding Audi owner! OCAP is certified by TUV (Germany): UNI ISO-9001, TS 16949 (Quality System) and ISO 14000 (Environment System).
As well, Blauparts employs statistical quality anaylasis with the philosophy of preventing problems before they're even detected. In a recent quality query for the previous 2009 sales year we found that the return rate of Ocap control arms was only .00177%, way below 1%!