Audi VW Spark Plug - Bosch F5DOR - 1991-96 2.2L
Standard Equipment on 5 Cylinder 20 Valve Turbo Applications
This spark plug is a must for any chipped car. It resists misfire under high revolution, high boost situations.
- This a high performance Audi spark plug features:
- Single pure platinum ground electrode provides optimum access to the air/fuel mixture for the most efficient combustion, plus the platinum ground electrode reduces gap wear and oxidation for extended performance life.
- Heat-fused into an extended insulator that reaches self-cleaning temperature seconds after starting.
- Lower ignition voltage requirements for reliable cold weather starts and superior operation under all driving conditions.
- Nickel-plated rolled threads for seize resistant corrosion protection.
1995-1996 S6 Sedan - Quattro w/ 2.2L 5 Cylinder 20 Valve Turbocharged Gas Engine
1995-1996 S6 Wagon - Quattro w/ 2.2L 5 Cylinder 20 Valve Turbocharged Engine
1991-1991 200 Sedan - Quattro w/ 2.2L 5 Cylinder 20 Valve Turbocharged Engine
1991-1991 200 Wagon - Quattro w/ 2.2L 5 Cylinder 20 Valve Turbocharged Engine
Once you press the checkout button, we get moving. Our shipping department has its craft down to a science and we've become known for our careful packaging and fast shipping.
IN STOCK orders placed before 4 p.m. Central Time (Monday–Friday) are shipped the same day*. Be sure to enter the correct billing and shipping address during checkout, as additional verification may delay your order.
*NOTE: Same day shipping doesn't apply if your order is placed over the weekend or on a major U.S. holiday like Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day or New Year's Day.
More Shipping Info
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We stand behind the parts we sell. Blauparts provides a limited lifetime warranty from any defect in product material or workmanship for the period of time that you own the vehicle*.
Be sure to save your receipt! It is required as proof of purchase if you need to return a part for warranty.