Ravenol Audi VW Hydraulic Power Steering Fluid - G002000M2 - Long Life Synthetic - 1L
RAVENOL SSF hydraulic power steering fluid is formulated to the highest hydraulic fluid standards. It is specifically designed for VW Audi hydraulic systems. It is a high performance synthetic mineral based hydraulic fluid. This formula is specifically designed for high tolerance hydraulic systems.
- RAVENOL SSF Features:
- Meets VW TL 521 46 00, G 002 000 M2 specifications.
- Meets Audi TL 521 46 00, G 002 000 M2 specifications.
- Great shear stability at high temperatures.
- Maintains consistent viscosity in extreme operating temperatures from -40°C to over 130°C.
- Good anti foaming characteristics.
- Extremely low pour point.
- Excellent corrosion protection.
- High thermal stability.
- Improved viscosity and friction behavior.
- Other features and recommendations:
- VW TL 521 46
- G002 000
- G004 000 M2
- MB 343.0
- MB 344.0
- MB 345.0
- Opel 1940 715
- Opel 1940 766
- Ford M2C204-A2
- Ford 1 384 110
- ZF TE-ML 02K
- SAAB 93160548
- BMW 83 29 0 429 576
- Citroen 9979 A1
- Land Rover Cold Climate PAS Fluid 14315 LRN2261
- Hyundai/Kia PSF-4 03100-00130
- VOLVO 30741424
- Toyota PSF NEW-W
- Toyota 08886-01115
- ISO 7308
- DIN 51 524 Part 2
1980-2007 Vw - All Models as Required
Once you press the checkout button, we get moving. Our shipping department has its craft down to a science and we've become known for our careful packaging and fast shipping.
IN STOCK orders placed before 4 p.m. Central Time (Monday–Friday) are shipped the same day*. Be sure to enter the correct billing and shipping address during checkout, as additional verification may delay your order.
*NOTE: Same day shipping doesn't apply if your order is placed over the weekend or on a major U.S. holiday like Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day or New Year's Day.
More Shipping Info
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We stand behind the parts we sell. Blauparts provides a limited lifetime warranty from any defect in product material or workmanship for the period of time that you own the vehicle*.
Be sure to save your receipt! It is required as proof of purchase if you need to return a part for warranty.