Audi TTRS Transfer Case Differential Haldex Fluid Change Kit - 2012-20
BLAU Audi TTRS Transfer Case Differential Haldex Fluid Change Kits include the correct amount and specification of premium fully synthetic Audi front bevel box angle drive transfer case fluid, rear differential gear oil, and rear differential haldex clutch fluid compatible with Audi TTRS haldex, differential, and bevel box fluid recommendations. Fits 2012-2013 Audi TTRS and 2018-2020 Audi TTRS models. See vehicle fitment tab to confirm exact model fitment.
BLAU Transfer Case Differential Fluid Change Kits are the perfect choice for today's discriminating vehicle owners who desire only the highest quality products. Our kits are great for individuals looking to improve performance, efficiency, and add to the longevity of their differentials, haldex, and transfer case. All kits include the correct specification and amount of premium RAVENOL transfer case fluid and differential gear oils for your vehicle make in one convenient kit (see the product image showing what is exactly included in this kit).
BLAU Transfer Case Differential Haldex Fluid Change Kit for Audi TTRS Models Includes:
- Front Bevel Box Angle Drive Transfer Case Fluid - Qty 1 Ravenol Fully Synthetic Gear Oil VSG 75W-90 GL-5 1 Liter. Improved high performance replacement gear oil compatible with the original recommended front Audi bevel box gear oil specs. (Capacity 0.90 liter, 0.95 quart)
- Rear Differential Gear Oil - Qty 1 Ravenol Fully Synthetic Gear Oil VSG 75W-90 GL-5. Improved high performance replacement gear oil compatible with the original recommended Audi rear differential gear oil specs. (Capacity 1 liter, 1.05 quarts)
- Rear Differential Haldex Clutch Coupling Fluid - Qty 1 Ravenol Fully Synthetic AWD-H Haldex Fluid 1 Liter. Improved high performance replacement haldex fluid compatible with the original recommended Audi haldex clutch fluid specs. Specifically formulated as an improved haldex fluid. See Ravenol AWD-H Haldex Fluid benefits at ravenol.de under company and oil tests. (Capacity 0.65-0.75 liter, 0.68-0.79 quart)
BLAU Transfer Case Differential Haldex Fluid Change Kit Benefits:
- RAVENOL gear oil and transfer case fluid bottle caps include an integral pour spout and fill tube, and, in most cases, an additional fluid pump is not required for filling.
- RAVENOL transfer case fluids and differential gear oils are engineered, made, and bottled in Germany!
- RAVENOL uses superior synthetic base oils along with highly advanced German engineered additive formulations that outperform other transfer case fluids, haldex fluids, and gear oils.
- RAVENOL transfer case fluid, haldex fluids, and differential gear oils meet or exceed your vehicle manufactures specific specification requirements and is engineered for extended long life fluid change intervals.
- Outstanding oxidation stability, wear protection, EP properties, shear stability, and lubricating film strength even when exposed to high temperature high load pressure.
- Low foaming properties and resistance to internal differential and transfer case fluid cavitation.
- Very good cold temperature flow and lubrication.
- Fuel saving characteristic through improved lubricity.
Always consult your service manual and confirm the specific fluid and oil requirements for your application. Blau, Blauparts and Ravenol are not affiliated with Volkswagen of America (VwoA), Volkswagen AG, Audi of America, Audi AG, its affiliated companies, subsidiaries, licensors, or any other vehicle manufacturer. All trademarks and OE specification part numbers referenced in this product listing are displayed for identification purposes only and are in no way intended to denote any affiliation with their corresponding owners.
WARNING: California Proposition 65
2018-2020 Audi TTRS Coupe - Quattro 2.5 Litre 20 Valve Turbocharged L5 Gasoline Engine
|Store Credit period