Audi S6 ATF Transmission Fluid Change Kit - 2007-08 - 6 Spd JMS Paper
Brand: Blau Ravenol
Fitment Note: 2007-08 Audi S6 models with the JMS transmission code came with two 09E transmission types, either a paper or metal gasket. 2007-08 S6 owners must confirm they have a JMS transmission code and a paper gasket before ordering. See our helpful 'How To Find Your Audi Transmission' page.
Audi S6 Automatic Transmission Filter Fluid Kit Includes:
High Quality German Components
- Automatic Transmission Filter
- Filter to Valve Body Gasket
- Oil Pan Gasket (Paper)
- Oil Pan Drain Plug Gasket
- Oil Pan Fill Plug Gasket
- Extra Oil Drain Pan Mounting Hardware
- 9 Liters of Fully Synthetic German Audi S6 Automatic Transmission Fluid (See Below Technical Information)
Fluid meets VW G 055 005 A2 specifications required for 09E 6 speed tiptronic transmissions.
- Polypropylene Output Pump Dispenser (Hand operated with clear dispensing hose used for transmission fluid transfer. This cost-effective tool can be used in place of Audi VW special tool VAG 1924.)
- Blauparts Installation Guidelines / Tips
Once you press the checkout button, we get moving. Our shipping department has its craft down to a science and we've become known for our careful packaging and fast shipping.
IN STOCK orders placed before 4PM Central Time (Monday–Friday) are shipped the same day. Same day shipping does not apply if your order is placed over the weekend or on a major U.S. holiday like Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, or New Year's Day.
Be sure to enter the correct billing and shipping address during checkout, as additional verification may delay your order.
Orders totalling $99 or more qualify for free shipping! Valid on orders shipping to the contiguous 48 U.S. states. Excludes shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, U.S. Territories, and PO boxes. Oversized products are excluded from this offer unless otherwise noted.
More Shipping Info
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We stand behind the parts we sell. Blauparts provides a limited lifetime warranty from any defect in product material or workmanship for the period of time that you own the vehicle*.
Be sure to save your receipt! It is required as proof of purchase if you need to return a part for warranty.