Audi Q7 Transfer Case Differential Fluid Change Kit - 2011-15
Starting at $17.95
BLAU Transfer Case Differential Fluid Change Kit includes the correct amount of Audi Q7 transfer case fluid type G055515A2, G052515A2, and G052536A2 spec along with front and rear differential gear oil type G052145A1, G052145A2, G052145S2 specifications. Fits 2011-2015 Audi Q7 transfer case fluid and differential gear oil change applications. See the vehicle fitment tab to confirm the exact model fitment.
BLAU Transfer Case Differential Fluid Change Kits are the perfect choice for today’s discriminating vehicle owners who desire only the highest quality products. Our kits are great for individuals looking to improve performance, efficiency, and add to the longevity of their differentials and transfer case. All kits include the correct specification and amount of premium RAVENOL transfer case fluid and differential gear oils for your vehicle model in one convenient kit (see the product image showing what exactly is included in this kit).
BLAU Transfer Case Differential Fluid Change Kit for Audi Q7 Models Includes:
- Front Differential Fluid - Qty 1 Ravenol Fully Synthetic Gear Oil 75W-90 GL-5 1 Liter. Meets or exceeds the original recommended Audi Q7 front differential gear oil type G052145A1, G052145A2, G052145S2. Adequate quantity of fluid for a complete Audi Q7 front differential gear oil change. The front Audi Q7 differential gear oil change capacity for 2011-2013 models is 1 liter or 1.05 quarts. 2014-2015 models are 0.8 liter or 0.84 quart.
- Rear Differential Fluid - Qty 2 Ravenol Fully Synthetic Gear Oil 75W-90 GL-5 1 Liter. Meets or exceeds the original recommended Audi Q7 rear differential gear oil type G052145A1, G052145A2, or G052145S2. Adequate quantity of fluid for a complete Audi Q7 rear differential gear oil change. The rear differential gear oil change capacity is 0.9 - 1.3 liters or 0.95 - 1.37 quarts.
- Center Transfer Case Fluid - Qty 1 Ravenol Fully Synthetic Transfer Case Fluid DTF-1 1 Liter. Meets or exceeds the original recommended Audi Q7 transfer case fluid type G055515A2, G052515A2, and G052536A2. Adequate quantity of fluid for a complete Audi Q7 center transfer case fluid change. The transfer case fluid change capacity is 0.65 liter or 0.68 quart.
Differential Fluid Capacity Notes:
- The combined front and rear differential fluid change capacity is 1.7 - 2.3 liters depending on the exact Q7 model year. These exact fluid change capacities will depend on how thoroughly you allow the differentials to drain. Some customers have chosen to only purchase two 1-liter bottles of gear oil to change the front and rear differential fluid. However, we suggest having a total of three 1-liter bottles on hand while performing the front and rear differential fluid changes. This will confirm enough fluid is on hand for all average differential fluid change situations such as accidental spillage and confirm that mixed gear oil brands and types are not used when topping off the differentials.
- Please adjust the cart quantity of the 75W-90 gear oil in accordance with your desired differential fill capacity and fluid quantity.
- From our information, all 2011-2015 Audi Q7 models available in the USA were never optioned with the locking rear differential. It is possible that some models might have been converted or imported into the United States with a locking rear differential. If your model does have a locking differential, then the correct rear differential fluid is RAVENOL MDL gear oil part number J1C1126.
BLAU Transfer Case Differential Fluid Change Kit Benefits:
- RAVENOL gear oil and transfer case fluid bottle caps include an integral pour spout and fill tube, and, in most cases, an additional fluid pump is not required for filling.
- RAVENOL transfer case fluids and differential gear oils are engineered, made, and bottled in Germany!
- RAVENOL uses superior synthetic base oils along with highly advanced German engineered additive formulations that outperform other transfer case fluids and gear oils.
- RAVENOL transfer case fluid and differential gear oils meet or exceed your vehicle manufactures specific specification requirements and is engineered for extended long-life fluid change intervals.
- Outstanding oxidation stability, wear protection, EP properties, shear stability, and lubricating film strength even when exposed to high-temperature high load pressure.
- Low foaming properties and resistance to internal differential and transfer case fluid cavitation.
- Very good cold-temperature flow and lubrication.
- Fuel-saving characteristic through improved lubricity.
Always consult your service manual and confirm the specific fluid and oil requirements for your application. Always follow the vehicle manufacturer's recommended oil change intervals. Blauparts and Ravenol are not affiliated with Volkswagen of America (VwoA), Volkswagen AG, Audi of America, Audi AG, its affiliated companies, subsidiaries, its licensors, any other vehicle, or vehicle part manufacturer. All trademarks and OE specification part numbers referenced in this product listing are displayed for identification purposes only and are in no way intended to denote any affiliation with their corresponding owners.
WARNING: California Proposition 65
2011-2015 Audi Q7 - Quattro 3.0L 6 Cylinder 24 Valve TDI Diesel Engine with 8 Speed Automatic Transmission
|Item Returns||This item can be returned|