Audi Q5 Differential Fluid Change Kit - 2011-17
BLAU Audi Q5 Differential Fluid Change Kits include the correct amount and spec types of high-performance Audi front differential fluid, rear differential fluid, and Audi center Torsen differential fluid. Used for changing the differential fluids in 2011-2017 Audi Q5 B8/8R chassis models. See vehicle fitment tab to confirm exact model fitment and Audi gear oil requirements.
BLAU Audi Q5 Differential Fluid Change Kits is the perfect choice for discriminating owners who desire the best and highest quality products. Our kits were created for individuals looking to improve performance, efficiency, and ensure the longevity of their Audi's driveline. Our convenient kits include the correct type and amount of premium RAVENOL gear oils for changing the Audi Q5 front differential fluid, rear differential fluid, and Audi center Torsen differential fluid. (See the product image showing what exactly is included in this kit.)
BLAU Audi Q5 Differential Fluid Change Kit Includes:
- Front Differential Fluid - Qty 1 - 1 Liter Bottle - RAVENOL VSG Fully Synthetic 75W-90 GL-5 Gear Oil. High performance replacement gear oil compatible with the original recommended front Audi differential oil specs. (Capacity 1 liter, 1.05 quarts)
- Rear Differential Fluid - Qty 1 - 1 Liter Bottle - RAVENOL VSG Fully Synthetic 75W-90 GL-5 Gear Oil. High performance replacement gear oil compatible with the original recommended rear Audi differential oil specs. (Capacity 1 liter, 1.05 quarts)
- Torsen Center Differential Fluid - Qty 1 - 1 Liter Bottle - RAVENOL AWD-TOR Fully Synthetic Gear Oil. High performance replacement Torsen differential oil compatible with the original recommended center Audi differential oil specs. Specifically formulated as an improved Audi Torsen center differential fluid. For more info regarding the benefits of RAVENOL AWD-TOR fluid, see www.ravenol.de under company oil tests. (Capacity 1 liter, 1.05 quarts)
BLAU Differential Fluid Change Kit Benefits:
- RAVENOL differential gear oil fluid bottle caps include an integral pour spout and fill tube, and, in most cases, an additional fluid pump is not required for filling.
- RAVENOL transfer case fluids and differential gear oils are engineered, made, and bottled in Germany!
- RAVENOL uses superior synthetic base oils along with highly advanced German engineered additive formulations that outperform other differential gear oils and transfer case fluids.
- RAVENOL transfer case fluids and differential gear oils meet or exceed your vehicle manufactures specific specification requirements and is engineered for extended long life fluid change intervals.
- Outstanding oxidation stability, wear protection, EP properties, shear stability, and lubricating film strength even when exposed to high temperature high load pressure.
- Low foaming properties and resistance to internal differential and transfer case fluid cavitation.
- Very good cold temperature flow and lubrication.
- Fuel saving characteristic through improved lubricity.
Always consult your service manual and confirm the specific fluid and oil requirements for your application. Blau, Blauparts and Ravenol are not affiliated with Volkswagen of America (VwoA), Volkswagen AG, Audi of America, Audi AG, its affiliated companies, subsidiaries, licensors, or any other vehicle manufacturer. All trademarks and OE specification part numbers referenced in this product listing are displayed for identification purposes only and are in no way intended to denote any affiliation with their corresponding owners.
WARNING: California Proposition 65
2013-2017 Audi Q5 - Quattro 3.0L 6 Cylinder 24 Valve Supercharged Engine and 8 Spd Auto Trans
2014-2016 Audi Q5 - Quattro 3.0L 6 Cylinder 24 Valve TDI Diesel Engine and 8 Spd Auto Trans
2011-2012 Audi Q5 - Quattro 3.2L 6 Cylinder 24 Valve Engine and 8 Spd Auto Trans
|Store Credit period