Audi Differential Gear Oil - Ravenol VSG 75w90 GL-4/GL-5 - 1L
RAVENOL VSG 75w90 GL-4 / GL-5 is a high performance full synthetic gear oil. RAVENOL VSG is designed based on high-quality synthetic base oils with a special additive treatment and inhibition to ensuring trouble-free transmission, differential, and transaxle function. It is excellent for use in highly stressed situations when API GL-5 or GL-4 gear oil is needed.
RAVENOL VSG Features:
- High additive reserves for prolonged oil change intervals according to manufacturer specifications
- Excellent cold flow properties
- Great wear protection and transmission efficiency
- Extremely low pour point
- Fuel saving qualities even with short distances and low outdoor temperatures
- Stable lubricating film even under high stress
- Extraordinary corrosion protection and good compatibility with non-ferrous metal
- High oxidation resistance prevents oil thickening and deposits
- Outstanding dirt-carrying capacity (i.e. Aggregates are clean even after very long oil change intervals.)
- Excellent elastomer compatibility in preventing leaks
- Extreme shearing stability
- High protection from rust, corrosion, and foaming
- Excellent EP properties
Note: Audi differentials require G 052 145 A1, G 052 145 A2, G 052 145 S2 gear oil specification. RAVENOL VSG is a great nominee where G 052 145 A1, G 052 145 A2, G 052 145 S2 is required.
Note: For G 052 145 A2 gear oil applications, capacities, and technical information see below.
Note: Consult your service manual and confirm the specific manual transmission and differential oil specification requirements for your make and model.
Note: This gear oil should NOT be used in Haldex differentials.
Other features and specifications:
- Size: 1 Liter
- SAE 75w90
- API GL-4/GL-5
- MIL-L 2105 D
- Mercedes Benz MB 235.8
- Mercedes Benz A0009890704
- Mercedes Benz A0019892703
- Mercedes Benz A0019895303
- Mercedes Benz MB 235.11
- Mercedes Benz A0009890504
- Mercedes Benz A0019892803
- MAN 342 Typ S-1
- ZF TE-ML 12B, 16F, 17B
- SCANIA STO 1:0
- Renault LKW
- DAF LKW (for longdrain intervals)
- VOLVO 97312
- VOLVO 97315
- BOT 328, 130M, 720
- BMW 83229407768
- BMW 83222365987
- BMW 33117695240
- BMW 83222148570
- BMW OSP
- BMW SAF-XO
- VW G 052 190 A2
- VW G 052 145 S2
- VW G 052 145 A1
About RAVENOL Oil: RAVENOL oil is 100% genuine German. Manufactured and bottled in Germany since 1946! RAVENOL mixes and bottles their own proprietary premium blend and brand of oils to the highest European O.E.M quality standards. RAVENOL oils are unique in that they have TOTAL CONTROL over the QUALITY during their manufacturing process. Their lubricants are manufactured within their own refinery and factory in Germany to the highest European O.E.M quality standards and have been awarded many O.E.M APPROVALS for superior quality.
Always consult your service manual and confirm the specific fluid and oil requirements for your model.
Copyright © Blauparts LLC
WARNING: California Proposition 65
Once you press the checkout button, we get moving. Our shipping department has its craft down to a science and we've become known for our careful packaging and fast shipping.
IN STOCK orders placed before 4PM Central Time (Monday–Friday) are shipped the same day. Same day shipping does not apply if your order is placed over the weekend or on a major U.S. holiday like Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, or New Year's Day.
Be sure to enter the correct billing and shipping address during checkout, as additional verification may delay your order.
Orders totalling $99 or more qualify for free shipping! Valid on orders shipping to the contiguous 48 U.S. states. Excludes shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, U.S. Territories, and PO boxes. Oversized products are excluded from this offer unless otherwise noted.
More Shipping Info
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We stand behind the parts we sell. Blauparts provides a limited lifetime warranty from any defect in product material or workmanship for the period of time that you own the vehicle*.
Be sure to save your receipt! It is required as proof of purchase if you need to return a part for warranty.