Audi A8 Timing Belt Kit - 1997-99
Our goal is to make your Audi A8 timing belt repair job a success. BLAU® Official OE Timing Belt Kits include components that are made by official OE manufacturers; the same as those directly supplied to VAG (just without the Audi VW logos). Over 25 years of German automotive experience means providing quality components for this crucial repair.
BLAU® Audi A8 Timing Belt Kit Includes:
- 1 'Gates' Timing Belt
- 3 'INA' Timing Belt Tensioners
- 1 'Stabilus' Timing Belt Tensioner Damper
- 1 'Graf' Water Pump w/ Metal Impeller and Gasket
- 1 'Flennor / Gates' Serpentine Belt
- 1 'Mahle' Thermostat w/ O-Ring
- 10 Water Pump Mounting Bolts (required for proper installation)
- 1 Viton Front Crank Seal
- 2 Viton Camshaft Seals
- 2 Distributor Shaft Seals
- 1 Thread Lock Compound
- 1 Anti-Seize Compound (Not Pictured)
- 6 Liters German RAVENOL G12 Plus Antifreeze (4 - 1.5L Bottles)
Appropriate amount for complete cooling system flush.
- Blauparts Audi A8 Helpful Timing Belt Installation Guidelines / Tips
1997-1999 A8 Sedan - Non-Quattro w/ 3.7L 8 Cylinder 32 Valve Engine
Once you press the checkout button, we get moving. Our shipping department has its craft down to a science and we've become known for our careful packaging and fast shipping.
IN STOCK orders placed before 4 p.m. Central Time (Monday–Friday) are shipped the same day*. Be sure to enter the correct billing and shipping address during checkout, as additional verification may delay your order.
*NOTE: Same day shipping doesn't apply if your order is placed over the weekend or on a major U.S. holiday like Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day or New Year's Day.
More Shipping Info
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We stand behind the parts we sell. Blauparts provides a limited lifetime warranty from any defect in product material or workmanship for the period of time that you own the vehicle*.
Be sure to save your receipt! It is required as proof of purchase if you need to return a part for warranty.