Audi A8 ATF Transmission Fluid Change Kit - 2004-07 - 6 Spd Update Fill
1) Note: 2004-2007 A8 owners must confirm they have transmission code GQF,HHV,HKT or HZA before ordering. See our helpful 'How To Find Your Audi Transmission Code' page.
2) Note: This automatic transmission fluid filter kit, F2A1030-B, is for the vehicle owner who HAS had the technical service bulletin (TSB) performed using the updated ATF fluid G 060 162 A2 (Green in color) or G 055 162 A2 (Blue in color) along with the corresponding transmission control unit (TCU) software updates.
3) Note: The car manufacturer has issued a TSB for this model encouraging owners to change to an updated ATF, along with installing TCU software updates. This TSB is for vehicles experiencing chirping, hooting, squeaking, light vibrations, or shudders when changing gears. The TSB updates your vehicle ATF fluid using part number G 060 162 A2 (Green in color) or G 055 162 A2 (Blue in color) along with the corresponding TCU software updates. ATF fluid part number G 055 162 A2 (Blue in color) has been superseded by G 060 162 A2 (Green in color). If your transmission has the G 055 162 A2 (Blue in color) ATF, it can be mixed with G 060 162 A2 (Green in color) ATF.
4) Note: If your vehicle has NOT had the TSB update and your transmission has NOT been experiencing any noises or shudder when changing gears you may wish to use transmission fluid filter kit F2A1023-B with the original factory fill ATF fluid G 055 005 A2 (Tan in color) for a considerable cost savings when compared to the updated ATF fluid G 060 162 A2 (Green in color).
5) Note: It is the responsibility of the vehicle owner to confirm if your vehicle HAS or has NOT had the TSB performed with the updated ATF G 060 162 A2 (Green in color) or G 055 162 A2 (Blue in color) and TCU software updates before purchasing this transmission kit. To determine if your vehicle has received the TSB follow the five steps provided:
a) Determine the ATF fluid color (Is your fluid Tan, Green, or Blue.)
b) Have confirmed documentation of this TSB in your vehicles service history records.
c) Contact the local dealership with your VIN number to confirm your vehicles service history records.
d) Contact the local dealership with your VIN number to confirm if your model transmission is eligible for the updated ATF fluid and TCU update.
e) Determine your transmission code. This can be located on the transmission identification plate, owners manual, and vehicle identification label located in the well area that carries the spare tire. See our helpful 'How To Find Your Audi Transmission Code' page.
Audi A8 Automatic Transmission Filter Fluid Kit for ZF 6 Speed Includes:
High Quality German Components
- Automatic Transmission Filter
- Filter to Valve Body Gasket
- Oil Pan Gasket
- Oil Pan Drain Plug Gasket
- Oil Pan Fill Plug Gasket
- Extra Oil Drain Pan Mounting Hardware
- 9 Liters of Fully Synthetic German RAVENOL Audi A8 Automatic Transmission Fluid
Fluid meets VW G 060 162 A2 specifications required for the updated software. (See Technical Information Below)
- Polypropylene Output Pump Dispenser (Hand operated with clear dispensing hose used for transmission fluid transfer. This cost-effective tool can be used in place of Audi VW special tool VAG 1924.)
- Blauparts Installation Guidelines / Tips
2004-2006 A8 Sedan - Quattro w/ 4.2L 8 Cylinder 40 Valve Engine and Auto Trans Code GQF,HHV,HKT or HZA
Once you press the checkout button, we get moving. Our shipping department has its craft down to a science and we've become known for our careful packaging and fast shipping.
IN STOCK orders placed before 4 p.m. Central Time (Monday–Friday) are shipped the same day*. Be sure to enter the correct billing and shipping address during checkout, as additional verification may delay your order.
*NOTE: Same day shipping doesn't apply if your order is placed over the weekend or on a major U.S. holiday like Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day or New Year's Day.
More Shipping Info
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We stand behind the parts we sell. Blauparts provides a limited lifetime warranty from any defect in product material or workmanship for the period of time that you own the vehicle*.
Be sure to save your receipt! It is required as proof of purchase if you need to return a part for warranty.