Audi A7 Differential Fluid Change Kit - 2012-18 Sport Differential
BLAU Audi A7 Differential Fluid Change Kit includes the correct amount and spec types of high-performance Audi front differential fluid, rear differential fluid, sport differential clutch actuation fluid, and Audi center Torsen differential fluid. Used for changing the differential fluids in 2012-2018 Audi A7 C7 chassis models with sport rear differential. See vehicle fitment tab to confirm exact model fitment and Audi gear oil requirements.
Attention: 2012-2018 Audi A7 owners must confirm their rear differential type before ordering. These models were optioned with two rear differential types, a standard rear differential, or sport rear differential. The correct fluid types and quantities required for changing the rear differential fluids depends on your vehicle rear differential type. This kit FITS the 2012-2018 Audi A7 models with the sport rear differential. This kit DOES NOT FIT standard rear differentials. Audi A7 owners with a standard rear differential can use kit part number F6A1116-E-BDL. See the attached helpful image for you to visually confirm your rear differential type.
BLAU Audi A7 Differential Fluid Change Kit is the perfect choice for discriminating owners who desire the best and highest quality products. Our kits were created for individuals looking to improve performance, efficiency, and ensure the longevity of their Audi's driveline. Our convenient kits include the correct specification type and amount of premium RAVENOL gear oils for changing the Audi A7 front differential fluid, clutch actuation rear differential fluid, and Audi center Torsen differential fluid. (See the product image showing what exactly is included in this kit.)
BLAU Audi A7 Differential Fluid Change Kit with Rear Sport Differential Includes:
- Front Differential Fluid - Qty 1 - 1 Liter Bottle - RAVENOL VSG Fully Synthetic 75W-90 GL-5 Gear Oil. High performance replacement gear oil compatible with the original recommended front Audi differential gear oil types. (Capacity 1 liter, 1.05 quarts)
- Rear Differential Fluid - Qty 1 - 1 Liter Bottle - RAVENOL VSG Fully Synthetic 75W-90 GL-5 Gear Oil. High performance replacement gear oil compatible with the original recommended rear Audi differential oil specs. Note: The drain and fill locations for this fluid are on the right passenger side of differential (USA models). Not to be confused with the ATF side. (Capacity 1 liter, 1.05 quarts)
- Sport Clutch Actuation Rear Differential Fluid - Qty 1 - 1 Liter Bottle - RAVENOL DTF-1 Fully Synthetic Transfer Case Fluid. High performance replacement differential fluid compatible with the original recommended Audi sport rear differential multiplate clutch actuation axle oil specs. Specifically formulated as an improved active clutch differential fluid. See RAVENOL DTF-1 fluid benefits at www.ravenol.de under company and oil tests. Note: This fluid is also known as ATC (Active Transfer Case) or ATF (Active or Actuation Transfer Fluid). The drain and fill location are on the left driver side of the rear differential and is labeled ATF (USA models). This ATF label stands for Active or Actuation Transfer Fluid. (Capacity 0.85 liter, 0.89 quarts)
- Center Torsen Differential Fluid - Qty 1 - 1 Liter Bottle - RAVENOL AWD-TOR Fully Synthetic Gear Oil. High performance replacement Torsen differential oil compatible with the original recommended center Audi differential oil specs. Specifically formulated as an improved Torsen differential fluid. For more info regarding the benefits of RAVENOL AWD-TOR fluid, see www.ravenol.de under company oil tests. (Capacity 1 liter, 1.05 quarts)
BLAU Differential Fluid Change Kit Benefits:
- RAVENOL differential gear oil fluid bottle caps include an integral pour spout and fill tube, and, in most cases, an additional fluid pump is not required for filling.
- RAVENOL transfer case fluids and differential gear oils are engineered, made, and bottled in Germany!
- RAVENOL uses superior synthetic base oils along with highly advanced German engineered additive formulations that outperform other differential gear oils and transfer case fluids.
- RAVENOL transfer case fluids and differential gear oils meet or exceed your vehicle manufactures specific specification requirements and is engineered for extended long life fluid change intervals.
- Outstanding oxidation stability, wear protection, EP properties, shear stability, and lubricating film strength even when exposed to high temperature high load pressure.
- Low foaming properties and resistance to internal differential and transfer case fluid cavitation.
- Very good cold temperature flow and lubrication.
- Fuel saving characteristic through improved lubricity.
Always consult your service manual and confirm the specific fluid and oil requirements for your application. Blau, Blauparts and Ravenol are not affiliated with Volkswagen of America (VwoA), Volkswagen AG, Audi of America, Audi AG, its affiliated companies, subsidiaries, licensors, or any other vehicle manufacturer. All trademarks and OE specification part numbers referenced in this product listing are displayed for identification purposes only and are in no way intended to denote any affiliation with their corresponding owners.
WARNING: California Proposition 65
2014-2016 Audi A7 Sedan - Quattro 3.0L 6 Cylinder 24 Valve TDI Diesel Engine with 8 Spd Auto Trans and Sport Rear Differential
|Store Credit period