Audi A6 ATF Transmission Fluid Change Kit - 1998-04 - V6
Brand: Blau Ravenol
Fits V6 Engine Only. Fitment Note - 2002-04 Audi A6 3.0L front wheel drive (2WD) owners please note: Confirm the transmission is a non CVT (aka. Stepless) transmission before ordering. This can be determined by looking under the car to see if the bottom of the transmission has a conventional black metal transmission oil pan. If the transmission does not have a conventional black painted metal transmission oil pan directly on the bottom side of the transmission, it is a CVT, and this transmission service kit will not work.
- Audi A6 Automatic Transmission Filter Fluid Kit with 6 Cyl Includes:
- Automatic Transmission Filter
- Filter to Valve Body Gasket
- Oil Pan Gasket
- Oil Pan Drain Plug Gasket
- Oil Pan Fill Plug Gasket
- Extra Oil Drain Pan Mounting Hardware
- 6 Liters of Fully Synthetic German RAVENOL Audi A6 Automatic Transmission Fluid (See Below Technical Information)
Fluid meets Audi TL52162 specifications and is equivalent to Audi part number VW G 052 162 A2.
- Blauparts Detailed Step-by-Step How To Change Audi A6 Transmission Fluid and Filter Replacement Instructions. Our how to instructions contain over 20 images of detailed step-by-step guidelines, including proper transmission fluid leveling steps. (Available by digital download only. This can be found under the "Related Helpful Info" tab.)
- Polypropylene Output Pump Dispenser (Hand operated with clear dispensing hose used for transmission fluid transfer. This cost-effective tool can be used in place of Audi VW special tool VAG 1924.)
High Quality German Components
More About RAVENOL ATF: RAVENOL transmission fluid is 100% genuine German. Manufactured and bottled in Germany since 1946! RAVENOL mixes and bottles their own proprietary blend and brand of ATF transmission lubricants to the highest European OE quality standards. RAVENOL is unique in that they have TOTAL CONTROL over the QUALITY during their manufacturing process. Their lubricants are manufactured within their own refinery and factory in Germany to the highest European OE quality standards and have been awarded many OE APPROVALS for superior quality.
WARNING: California Proposition 65
1998-2001 A6 Sedan - Quattro w/ 2.8L 6 Cylinder 30 Valve Engine and Auto Trans
2002-2004 A6 Sedan - Quattro w/ 3.0L 6 Cylinder 30 Valve Engine
1998-2001 A6 Sedan - Non-Quattro w/ 2.8L 6 Cylinder 30 Valve Engine and Auto Trans
2002-2004 A6 Sedan - Non-Quattro w/ 3.0L 6 Cylinder 30 Valve Engine
1999-2001 A6 Wagon - Quattro w/ 2.8L 6 Cylinder 30 Valve Engine and Auto Trans
2002-2004 A6 Wagon - Quattro w/ 3.0L 6 Cylinder 30 Valve Engine
1999-2001 A6 Wagon - Non-Quattro w/ 2.8L 6 Cylinder 30 Valve Engine and Auto Trans
2002-2004 A6 Wagon - Non-Quattro w/ 3.0L 6 Cylinder 30 Valve Engine
Once you press the checkout button, we get moving. Our shipping department has its craft down to a science and we've become known for our careful packaging and fast shipping.
IN STOCK orders placed before 4PM Central Time (Monday–Friday) are shipped the same day. Same day shipping does not apply if your order is placed over the weekend or on a major U.S. holiday like Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, or New Year's Day.
Be sure to enter the correct billing and shipping address during checkout, as additional verification may delay your order.
Orders totalling $99 or more qualify for free shipping! Valid on orders shipping to the contiguous 48 U.S. states. Excludes shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, U.S. Territories, and PO boxes. Oversized products are excluded from this offer unless otherwise noted.
More Shipping Info
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We stand behind the parts we sell. Blauparts provides a limited lifetime warranty from any defect in product material or workmanship for the period of time that you own the vehicle*.
Be sure to save your receipt! It is required as proof of purchase if you need to return a part for warranty.