Audi A4 Manual Transmission Fluid Change Kit - 2009-16 - Fully Synthetic
BLAU Audi A4 Manual Transmission Fluid Change Kit includes the correct amount and spec of replacement manual transmission gear oil G055532A2, G052911A2. Advanced high performance fully synthetic RAVENOL MTF meets exceeds original manual transmission fluid specs. Fits 2009-2016 Audi A4 manual transmission fluid change application.
BLAU manual transmission fluid change kits are the perfect choice for today’s discriminating vehicle owners who desire only the highest quality products. Our kits our great for individuals looking to improve the performance, efficiency, and add to the longevity of their manual transmission. All kits include the correct specification and amount of premium MTF manual transmission fluid. (See the product image showing what is exactly included in this kit).
BLAU Audi A4 manual transmission fluid change kit includes:
- Qty 5 RAVENOL MTF-2 Fully Synthetic PAO based 75w80 GL-4 1L. Replacement, equivalent, or exceeds original Audi manual transmission gear oil part number G052911A2 and G055532A2. Adequate quantity of fluid for a complete Audi A4 manual transmission fluid change.
Audi A4 quattro manual transmission fluid capacity notes:
- The B8 platform 2009-2016 Audi A4 quattro has two different manual transmission fluid capacities. The 0B2 trans type requires 4.8 liters or 5.07 quarts and the 0B4 trans type needs 3.8 liters or 4.01 quarts. Please adjust the cart quantity of the manual transmission fluid in accordance to your desired fill capacity and fluid quantity.
- Due to possible spilling during the fluid leveling overflow process some customers may desire to have an extra bottle of fluid. If you desire an extra 1 liter bottle of fluid, please make an adjustment in your cart qty.
BLAU manual transmission fluid change kit benefits:
- RAVENOL gear oil and transmission fluid bottle caps include an integral pour spout and fill tube and in most cases an additional fluid pump is not required for filling.
- RAVENOL gear oils and manual transmission fluids are engineered, made, and bottled in Germany!
- RAVENOL uses superior synthetic base oils along with highly advanced German engineered additive formulations that outperform other manual transmission fluids and gear oils.
- RAVENOL manual transmission fluids and gear oils meet or exceed your vehicle manufactures specific specification requirements and is engineered for extended long life fluid change intervals.
- Better shifting in high stress loads due to special additives, outstanding oxidation stability, wear protection, EP properties, shear stability, and lubricating film strength even when exposed to high temperature high load pressure.
- Improved cold temperature flow and lubrication resulting in smoother initial cold shifts.
- Excellent elastomer compatibility to prevent leaks, low foaming properties, and resistance to internal transmission fluid cavitation.
- Extraordinary corrosion protection and good compatibility with non-ferrous metal.
- Fuel saving characteristic through improved lubricity.
Always consult your service manual and confirm the specific fluid and oil requirements for your application. Always follow the vehicle manufacturers recommended oil change intervals. Blauparts and Ravenol are not affiliated with Volkswagen of America (VwoA), Volkswagen AG, Audi of America, Audi AG, its affiliated companies, subsidiaries, licensors, or any other vehicle manufacturer. All trademarks and OE specification part numbers referenced in this product listing are displayed for identification purposes only and are in no way intended to denote any affiliation with their corresponding owners.
WARNING: California Proposition 65
2009-2012 Audi A4 Wagon - Quattro 2.0 Litre 16 Valve Turbocharged L4 Gasoline Engine with Manual Transmission
2009-2016 Audi A4 Sedan - Quattro 2.0 Litre 16 Valve Turbocharged L4 Gasoline Engine with Manual Transmission
|OE Part Numbers||G 055 532 A2, G055532A2, G 052 911 A2, G052911A2|
|Item Returns||This item can be returned|