Audi A4 ATF Transmission Fluid Change Kit - 2005-08 - 6 Spd OE Fill Paper
Fits OE Fluid Fill and Trans Code HHL,HHM,HLB or HKC
1) Note: 2005-08 Audi A4 Quattro models with the 09L 6 speed automatic transmission came with two transmission pan gasket types. 2005-2008 A4 owners must confirm they have transmission code HHL,HHM,HLB or HKC before ordering. See our helpful 'How To Find Your Audi Transmission Code' page.
2) Note: This automatic transmission fluid filter kit, F2A1021-A, is for the vehicle owner who wishes to use the original factory fill ATF fluid parts number G 055 005 A2 (Tan in color).
3) Note: The car manufacturer has issued a technical service bulletin (TSB) for this model encouraging owners to change to an updated ATF, along with installing transmission control unit (TCU) software updates. This TSB is for vehicles experiencing chirping, hooting, squeaking, light vibrations, or shudders when changing gears. The TSB updates your vehicle ATF fluid using part number G 060 162 A2 (Green in color) or G 055 162 A2 (Blue in color) along with the corresponding TCU software updates. ATF fluid part number G 055 162 A2 (Blue in color) has been superseded by G 060 162 A2 (Green in color). If your transmission has the G 055 162 A2 (Blue in color) ATF, it can be mixed with G 060 162 A2 (Green in color) ATF.
4) Note: If your vehicle has NOT had the TSB update and your transmission has NOT been experiencing any noises or shudder when changing gears you may wish to use this kit with the original factory fill ATF fluid G 055 005 A2 (Tan in color) for a considerable cost savings when compared to the updated ATF fluid G 060 162 A2 (Green in color).
5) Note: If your vehicle HAS had the TSB performed using the updated ATF fluid G 060 162 A2 (Green in color) or G 055 162 A2 (Blue in color) along with TCU updates, use transmission fluid filter kit F2A1028-A.
6) Note: It is the responsibility of the vehicle owner to confirm if your vehicle HAS or has NOT had the TSB performed with the updated ATF G 060 162 A2 (Green in color) or G 055 162 A2 (Blue in color) and TCU software updates before purchasing this transmission kit. To determine if your vehicle has received the TSB follow the five steps provided:
a) Determine the ATF fluid color (Is your fluid Tan, Green, or Blue.)
b) Have confirmed documentation of this TSB in your vehicles service history records.
c) Contact the local dealership with your VIN number to confirm your vehicles service history records.
d) Contact the local dealership with your VIN number to confirm if your model transmission is eligible for the updated ATF fluid and TCU update.
e) Determine your transmission code. This can be located on the transmission identification plate, owners manual, and vehicle identification label located in the well area that carries the spare tire. See our helpful 'How To Find Your Audi Transmission Code' page.
Audi A4 Automatic Transmission Filter Fluid Kit for 6 Speed Includes:
High Quality German Components
- Automatic Transmission Filter
- Filter to Valve Body Gasket
- Oil Pan Gasket
- Oil Pan Drain Plug Gasket
- Oil Pan Fill Plug Gasket
- Extra Oil Drain Pan Mounting Hardware
- 9 Liters of Fully Synthetic German Audi A4 Automatic Transmission Fluid (See Below Technical Information)
Fluid meets VW G 055 005 A2 specifications required for 09L 6 speed Tiptronic transmissions.
- Polypropylene Output Pump Dispenser (Hand operated with clear dispensing hose used for transmission fluid transfer. This cost-effective tool can be used in place of Audi VW special tool VAG 1924.)
- Blauparts Installation Guidelines / Tips
WARNING: California Proposition 65
2005-2008 A4 Sedan - Quattro w/ 3.2L 6 Cylinder 24 Valve Engine and Auto Trans Code HHL,HHM,HLB or HKC
2005-2008 A4 Wagon - Quattro w/ 2.0L 4 Cylinder 16 Valve Turbocharged Engine and Auto Trans Code HHL,HHM,HLB or HKC
2005-2008 A4 Wagon - Quattro w/ 3.2L 6 Cylinder 24 Valve Engine and Auto Trans Code HHL,HHM,HLB or HKC
2007-2008 A4 Cabriolet - Quattro w/ 2.0L 4 Cylinder 16 Valve Turbocharged Engine and Auto Trans Code HHL,HHM,HLB or HKC
2007-2008 A4 Cabriolet - Quattro w/ 3.2L 6 Cylinder 24 Valve Engine and Auto Trans Code HHL,HHM,HLB or HKC
Once you press the checkout button, we get moving. Our shipping department has its craft down to a science and we've become known for our careful packaging and fast shipping.
IN STOCK orders placed before 4PM Central Time (Monday–Friday) are shipped the same day. Same day shipping does not apply if your order is placed over the weekend or on a major U.S. holiday like Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, or New Year's Day.
Be sure to enter the correct billing and shipping address during checkout, as additional verification may delay your order.
Orders totalling $99 or more qualify for free shipping! Valid on orders shipping to the contiguous 48 U.S. states. Excludes shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, U.S. Territories, and PO boxes. Oversized products are excluded from this offer unless otherwise noted.
More Shipping Info
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We stand behind the parts we sell. Blauparts provides a limited lifetime warranty from any defect in product material or workmanship for the period of time that you own the vehicle*.
Be sure to save your receipt! It is required as proof of purchase if you need to return a part for warranty.