Audi A3 Timing Belt Kit - 2010-13 - 2.0L TDI - Enhanced
Our goal is to make your Audi A3 2.0 TDI timing belt repair job a success. BLAU® INA Official OE Base Kit include components that are made by official OE manufacturers; the same as those directly supplied to VAG (just without the Audi VW logos). Over 25 years of German automotive experience means providing quality components for this crucial repair.
Gen II BLAU® Audi A3 Timing Belt Kit For 2.0L TDI Engines
- BLAU® INA Pre-assembled Base Kit Includes:
- 1 'INA Gates' Timing Belt (Long Life Carbon Aramid Version)
- 1 'INA' Timing Belt Tensioner w/ Genuine Hardware
- 1 'INA' Upper Timing Belt Tensioner Idler w/ Genuine Hardware
- 1 'INA' Mid Timing Belt Tensioner Idler w/ Genuine Hardware
- 1 'INA' Lower Timing Belt Tensioner Idler w/ Genuine Hardware
- 1 'INA' Timing Belt Service Interval Sticker
- Enhanced Additions:
- 1 'Graf' Water Pump w/ Metal Impeller and O-Ring Seal
- 3 Water Pump Mounting Bolts
- 1 Thermostat Assembly w/ O-Ring
- 1 'Flennor / Gates' Serpentine Belt
- 4 Serpentine Pulley Bolts (Lower Crank)
- 2 Motor Mount to Frame Rail Bolts
- 2 Motor Mount to Engine Bracket Stretch Bolts
- 1 Anti-seize Compound
- 1 Thread Locking Compound Ampule
- 1 Viton Front Crankshaft Seal
- Helpful Blauparts Timing Belt Kit Installation Guidelines
Once you press the checkout button, we get moving. Our shipping department has its craft down to a science and we've become known for our careful packaging and fast shipping.
IN STOCK orders placed before 4 p.m. Central Time (Monday–Friday) are shipped the same day*. Be sure to enter the correct billing and shipping address during checkout, as additional verification may delay your order.
*NOTE: Same day shipping doesn't apply if your order is placed over the weekend or on a major U.S. holiday like Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day or New Year's Day.
More Shipping Info
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We stand behind the parts we sell. Blauparts provides a limited lifetime warranty from any defect in product material or workmanship for the period of time that you own the vehicle*.
Be sure to save your receipt! It is required as proof of purchase if you need to return a part for warranty.