Audi A3 DSG Transmission Fluid Change Kit - 2006-18 - 6 Spd - Enhanced Kit - Ravenol
BLAU Audi A3 DSG Fluid Change Kit includes: 6 liters of VW G052182A2 transmission fluid, filter, gasket, hardware, instructions, and DSG fill tool. RAVENOL is an Audi Sport-Germany Customer Racing Official Supplier. The DSG fluid used in this kit is the same DSG fluid used in and recommended for servicing the DSG transmissions in the Audi Sport RS3 LMS and Audi Sport TT Cup race cars. Fits 2006-2018 Audi A3 models with 6 speed DSG transmission. See vehicle fitment tab to confirm fitment.
BLAU Audi A3 DSG Fluid Change Kits are the perfect choice for today's discriminating vehicle owners who desire only the highest quality products. Our kits are great for individuals looking to improve the performance, efficiency, and add to the longevity of their transmission. All kits include the correct specification and amount of premium transmission fluid, along with the filter, gaskets, and related hardware for your vehicle make - see the product image showing what is exactly included in this kit. (Note: We also offer a base version of this kit that includes (5) liters of DSG fluid and no filling adapter tool -.)
BLAU Audi A3 DSG Transmission Fluid Filter Change Kit Includes:
- 6 Liters of German RAVENOL DSG Transmission Fluid specifically developed and engineered for the Audi VW 6-speed DSG transmissions and meets or exceeds the recommended VW G 052 182 A2 DSG fluid quality specification used in Audi A3 models equipped with the 6-speed DSG type transmissions. RAVENOL is an Audi Sport-Germany Customer Racing Official Supplier. The DSG fluid used in this kit is the same DSG fluid used in and recommended for servicing the DSG transmissions in the Audi Sport RS3 LMS and Audi Sport TT Cup race cars.
- 1 Audi DSG Transmission Filter and Gasket Unit
- 1 Audi DSG Transmission Filter O-Ring Seal
- 1 Audi DSG Transmission Fluid Drain - Fill Plug Sealing Washers
- 1 Audi DSG Transmission Fluid Fill Adapter Tool Kit (This cost-effective tool can be used in place of Audi VW special tool VAS 6262. The tool connects to RAVENOL DSG fluid bottles and then to the DSG transmission allowing the transfer of DSG fluid to the transmission by gravity fill as specified by the factory)
- Blauparts Detailed Step-by-Step How To Change Audi DSG Transmission Fluid and Filter Replacement Instructions. Our how-to instructions contain over 40 images of detailed step-by-step guidelines, including proper DSG transmission fluid leveling steps (available on our blog)
Why Change Your DSG Transmission Fluid and Transmission Filter?
Your DSG transmission has hundreds of moving components. Over time these internal components mesh with one another, begin to wear, and create fine metallic particles. These fine metallic particles contaminate your DSG transmission fluid and plug the transmission filter. This contamination affects your transmission's efficiency and long-term performance, causing more friction and wear on transmission components. By having a regular transmission fluid and filter service interval for your DSG, you will easily extend the life of your transmission. With clean DSG fluid and a fresh transmission filter, you will provide clean lubrication and proper filtration. This vital maintenance interval will support a long-lasting well-lubricated, protected transmission, minimizing the chances of costly transmission repairs and problems.
More About RAVENOL DSG Fluid:
RAVENOL transmission fluid is 100% genuine German. Manufactured and bottled in Germany since 1946! RAVENOL mixes and bottles their own proprietary blend and brand of DSG transmission lubricants to the highest European OE quality standards. RAVENOL is unique in that they have TOTAL CONTROL over the QUALITY during their manufacturing process. Their lubricants are manufactured within their own refinery and factory in Germany to the highest European OE quality standards and have been awarded many OE APPROVALS for superior quality.
WARNING: California Proposition 65
Always consult your service manual and confirm the specific fluid and oil requirements for your application. Always follow the vehicle manufacturers recommended oil change intervals. Blauparts and Ravenol are not affiliated with Volkswagen of America (VwoA), Volkswagen AG, Audi of America, Audi AG or any other vehicle manufacturer. All trademarks and OE specification part numbers referenced in this product listing are displayed for identification purposes only and are in no way intended to denote any affiliation with their corresponding owners.
2015-2016 Audi A3 4dr Sedan - Non-Quattro 1.8 Litre 16 Valve Turbocharged L4 Gasoline Engine and 6 Spd DSG Trans
2015-2016 Audi A3 4dr Sedan - Non-Quattro 2.0 Litre 16 Valve Turbocharged L4 Diesel Engine (TDI)
2009-2013 Audi A3 4dr Hatchback - Quattro 2.0L 4 Cylinder 16 Valve Turbocharged Engine and 02E Trans
2006-2009 Audi A3 4dr Hatchback - Quattro 3.2L 6 Cylinder 24 Valve VR6 Engine and 02E Trans
2006-2013 Audi A3 4dr Hatchback - Non-Quattro 2.0L 4 Cylinder 16 Valve Turbocharged Engine and 02E Trans
2010-2013 Audi A3 4dr Hatchback - Non-Quattro 2.0L 4 Cylinder 16 Valve TDI Diesel Engine and 02E Trans
2015-2018 Audi A3 2dr Cabriolet - Quattro 2.0 Litre 16 Valve Turbocharged L4 Gasoline Engine and 6 Spd DSG Trans
2015-2016 Audi A3 2dr Cabriolet - Non-Quattro 1.8 Litre 16 Valve Turbocharged L4 Gasoline Engine and 6 Spd DSG Trans
|Store Credit period