Chevrolet Colorado Motor Oil Change Kit - 2016-22 - 2.8L Diesel - 5W30 Fully Synthetic Eurol
BLAU Chevy Colorado Oil Change Kit includes 6 liters of 5W30-weight diesel engine oil, oil filter, and hardware. Advanced Eurol Fluence DXS fully synthetic oil meets or exceeds the GM dexos2 diesel oil specification recommended for the 2016-2022 Chevrolet Colorado 2.8L Duramax diesel engine. Eurol Dakar rally-winning fully synthetic engine oil technology is based on a unique synthetic and additive formulation for the best Chevy Colorado oil change. See the vehicle fitment tab to confirm your exact Chevy Colorado oil change service fitment.
BLAU Chevy Colorado oil change kits are the perfect choice for today's discriminating vehicle owners who desire only the highest quality products. Our kits are great for individuals looking to improve performance and efficiency and add to their engine's longevity. All kits include the correct amount of premium Eurol oil with the proper specification, premium oil filter, and hardware for your vehicle (see the image for what the kit includes).
BLAU oil change kit features:
- 6 Liters of Eurol Fluence DXS 5W30 Fully Synthetic Oil - Meets or exceeds the recommended GM dexos2 oil quality specification and performance characteristics required for the Chevrolet Colorado 2.8L Duramax diesel engine.
- 1 ACDelco Oil Filter and O-ring Seals
- 1 Drain Plug Washer Seal
- 1 Oil Change Interval Tag
Our oil change kit features Eurol Fluence DXS 5W30, which uses Dakar Rally-winning lubrication technology. Eurol engine oils include high-quality fully synthetic low friction base oils and an advanced engineered additive package that outperforms other synthetic oils over a longer duration.
Eurol does not break down as quickly as other synthetic oils and maintains a very high oil viscosity index for extended periods, providing excellent lubrication properties during an entire extended oil change interval. These properties allow Eurol Fluence DXS to be run in engines for more miles with less frequent oil changes without compromising performance, longevity, or increasing engine wear.
Two oil changes in one. Using BLAU high-performance oil change kits that contain higher quality synthetic engine oils allows you to change the oil less often, conserving the environment and saving you valuable time and money on vehicle maintenance.
BLAU oil change kit benefits:
- Eurol oil features factory OEM approvals or exceeds your vehicle manufacturer's specific oil specification requirements.
- Eurol fully synthetic oil technology formulations provide excellent shear load stability during the entire extended oil change interval.
- Reduction in engine friction-induced heat and wear.
- Formulation properties reduce friction, wear, and significantly improve fuel mileage.
- Improved fuel mileage, reducing engine emissions and greenhouse gases.
- Excellent cold start lubrication properties ensure optimum lubrication during the engine warm-up phase.
- Protection against sludging, coking, varnish, and corrosion even under extreme heat operating conditions with excellent soot absorption and dispersion.
- Minimal oil-related deposit buildup in combustion chambers, piston ring zone, and valves.
- Minimal evaporation loss during extended oil changes and excellent oxidation stability means less oil consumption, extending the life of expensive GM diesel emission system components.
- Meets stringent Euro 6 requirements for low CO2 exhaust emissions standards.
- Quieter engine valve train components are typically noticed.
- Premium OEM oil filter designed for your engine and extended oil change intervals.
Eurol has been Europe's premier manufacturer of world-class, high-quality engine oils, transmission fluids, and lubricants from the Netherlands for over 40 years. Their "Quality is in our nature" promise is ingrained in every Eurol product. Offering a wide range of approved and OEM-specified lubricants in over 80 countries around the globe, they have a passionate dedication to ensuring vehicles and machines are perfectly lubricated under all conditions.
Always consult your service manual and confirm your application's specific fluid and oil requirements. Always follow the vehicle manufacturers' recommended oil change intervals. Blau, Blauparts, and Eurol are not affiliated with General Motors (GM), Chevrolet, GMC, Cadillac, Buick, its affiliated companies, subsidiaries, licensors, or any other vehicle manufacturer. All trademarks and OE specification part numbers referenced in this product listing or article are displayed for identification purposes only. They do not intend to denote any affiliation with their corresponding owners.
WARNING: California Proposition 65
2016-2022 Chevrolet Colorado - 4WD 2.8 Litre 16 Valve Turbocharged L4 Diesel Engine
|OE Part Numbers||10-9147, 88865743, 10-9066, 19418206, 19354306, 12679114, PF2262G|
|Item Returns||This item can be returned|