Dodge Durango Transfer Case Differential Fluid Change Kit - 2014-21 V6 Eurol
Out of stock
BLAU Dodge Durango Transfer Case Differential Fluid Change Kit includes the correct amount of 75W85 front and rear differential fluid and 3353 Dodge Durango transfer case fluid. Gear oil used in 3.6L V6 2014 - 2021 Dodge Durango rear differential, front differential, and transfer case. Eurol oils and fluids contain Dakar rally-winning quality and lubrication technology based on unique synthetic formulations for the best Dodge Durango transfer case and differential fluid change performance. See the vehicle fitment tab to confirm your Sprinter gear lube change service fitment.
BLAU transfer case differential fluid change kits are the perfect choice for today's discriminating Dodge Durango owner who desire only the highest quality products. Our kits are great for individuals looking to improve performance, efficiency, and add to the longevity of their differentials and transfer case. All kits include the correct specification and amount of premium Eurol transfer case fluid and differential gear oils for your vehicle make (see the product image showing what is exactly included in this kit).
BLAU Transfer Case Differential Fluid Change Kit for Dodge Durango includes:
- Front and Rear Differentials - Qty 3 Eurol Fully Synthetic Gear Oil MTF-FE 75W-85 GL-5 1 Liter. High-performance replacement equivalent to the original recommended Dodge Durango differential gear oil part numbers 68210057AA, 68210057AB, 05136035AA, 05136035AB, 05136035AC. No additional limited slip friction modifiers required.
- Transfer Case - Qty 1 Eurol ATF 7400 Transmission Fluid 1 Liter. Meets or exceeds the original recommended ATF 3353 specification and is cross-compatible with MB 236.14, 236.12, 236.10 specs for Dodge Durango transfer case fluid type. Yes, it is recommended to use a transmission fluid (ATF) in the Jeep transfer case.
Differential gear oil and transfer case fluid specification capacity notes:
- Front Differential Gear Oil Capacity: 0.8 - 1.1 liters or 0.9 - 1.16 quarts
- Rear Differential Gear Oil Capacity: 0.9 - 1.4 liters or 1.0 - 1.5 quarts
- Transfer Case Fluid Change Capacity: 0.5 - 0.6 liters or 0.52 - 0.63 quarts
- 2014 - 2021 Dodge Durango 3.6L V6 models recommend the use of SAE 75W85 API GL-5 gear oil in both front and rear differentials, not a 75W90 GL-5.
- The unique fully synthetic formulation of Eurol MTF-FE gear oil make it a truly unique product for all vehicle differential designs requiring a 75W85 GL-5. Excellent performance in all operating conditions, whether daily driving, trailering, or extreme off-road.
- Eurol ATF 7400 fluid meets or exceeds the recommended ATF 3353 specification and is cross-compatible with the Mercedes MB 236.14, 236.12, 236.10 specs. Yes, it is recommended that a transmission fluid (ATF) is used in the 2014 - 2021 Dodge Durango transfer case.
- If you are choosing to replace the gear oil in only one of the differentials or only change the transfer case fluid, you can customize your bundle by excluding the front and/or rear gear oils. To do this, simply select "None" from the list of options before adding to cart.
BLAU transfer case differential fluid change kit benefits:
- Eurol gear oils are engineered, made, and bottled in the Netherlands, Europe!
- Eurol applies its Dakar rally-winning know-how, technologies using superior synthetic base oils, and state-of-the-art additive formulations to make differential fluids and transfer case fluids that outperform other brands.
- Eurol gear oil bottle caps include an integral pour spout fill tube, and, in most cases, an additional fluid pump is not required for filling.
- Eurol fluid meets or exceeds your vehicle manufacturer's required specifications and is engineered for extended long-life fluid change intervals.
- Robust high load-carrying capacity for excellent absorption of sudden peak loads.
- Outstanding corrosion and oxidation stability, wear protection, EP properties, shear stability, and lubricating film strength even when exposed to high-temperature high load pressure.
- Low foaming properties and resistance to internal transmission fluid cavitation.
- Special friction modifiers ensure sustainable fuel saving through friction reduction and improved lubricity.
- Excellent cold temperature flow and lubrication resulting in smooth shifting.
Always consult your service manual and confirm the specific fluid and oil requirements for your application. Always follow the vehicle manufacturers recommended oil change intervals. Blauparts and Eurol are not affiliated with Fiat Chrysler Automobiles N.V (FCA), FCA US LLC, FCA Group Marketing S.p.A, Dodge, Ram, Jeep, Mopar, BorgWarner, or any other vehicle manufacturer. All trademarks and OE specification part numbers referenced in this product listing are displayed for identification purposes only and are in no way intended to denote any affiliation with their corresponding owners.
|Store Credit period