Mercedes Benz Sprinter Motor Oil Change Kit - 2010-22 - 3.0L Diesel - 5W30 Fully Synthetic Eurol
BLAU Mercedes Benz Sprinter Oil Change Kit has formal MB 229.51 and MB 229.52 oil specification approval from Mercedes Benz recommended for the 2010-2022 3.0-liter OM642 BlueTec diesel engine. The oil change kit includes 13 liters of 5W30-weight engine oil, an oil filter, and hardware. Eurol Fluence DXS fully synthetic oil has Eurol Dakar rally-winning technology. Its unique synthetic and additive formulation make it an excellent choice for a premium Mercedes Benz Sprinter oil change. See the vehicle fitment tab to confirm your exact Mercedes Benz fitment for your Sprinter van, RV, or camper van application.
BLAU Mercedes Benz Sprinter oil change kits are the perfect choice for today's discriminating vehicle owners who desire only the highest quality products. Our kits are great for individuals looking to improve performance and efficiency and add to their engine's longevity. All kits include the correct amount of premium Eurol oil with the proper specification, premium oil filter, and hardware for your vehicle (see the image for what the kit includes).
BLAU oil change kit features:
- 13 Liters of Eurol Fluence DXS 5W30 Fully Synthetic Oil - Formal Mercedes-Benz approval for MB 229.52 and MB 229.51 oil quality specification and performance characteristics required for the OM642 3.0 Liter BlueTec diesel engine.
- 1 Oil Filter and O-ring Seals (Mahle or Mann) (IMPORTANT Installation Tips - Click here and read about how the improved Mahle oil filter is different from the OE filter)
- 1 Drain Plug Crush Washer
- 1 Oil Change Interval Tag
Our oil change kit features Eurol Fluence DXS 5W30, which uses Dakar Rally-winning lubrication technology. Eurol engine oils include high-quality fully synthetic low friction base oils and an advanced engineered additive package that outperforms other synthetic oils over a longer duration.
Eurol does not break down as quickly as other synthetic oils and maintains a very high oil viscosity index for extended periods, providing excellent lubrication properties during an entire extended oil change interval. These properties allow Eurol Fluence DXS to be run in engines for more miles with less frequent oil changes without compromising performance, longevity, or increasing engine wear.
Two oil changes in one. Using BLAU high-performance oil change kits that contain higher quality synthetic engine oils allows you to change the oil less often, conserving the environment and saving you valuable time and money on vehicle maintenance.
BLAU oil change kit benefits:
- Eurol oil features factory OEM approvals or exceeds your vehicle manufacturer's specific oil specification requirements.
- Eurol fully synthetic oil technology formulations provide excellent shear load stability during the entire extended oil change interval.
- Reduction in engine friction-induced heat and wear.
- Formulation properties reduce friction, wear, and significantly improve fuel mileage.
- Improved fuel mileage, reducing engine emissions and greenhouse gases.
- Excellent cold start lubrication properties ensure optimum lubrication during the engine warm-up phase.
- Protection against sludging, coking, varnish, and corrosion even under extreme heat operating conditions with very good soot absorption and dispersion.
- Minimal oil-related deposit buildup in combustion chambers, in the piston ring zone, and on valves.
- Very low evaporation loss during extended oil changes and excellent oxidation stability means less oil consumption, extending the life of expensive MB diesel emission system components.
- Meets stringent Euro 6 requirements for low CO2 exhaust emissions standards.
- Quieter engine valve train components are typically noticed.
- Premium OEM oil filter specifically designed for your engine and extended oil change intervals.
Eurol has been Europe's premier manufacturer of world-class, high-quality engine oils, transmission fluids, and lubricants from the Netherlands for over 40 years. Their "Quality is in our nature" promise is ingrained in every Eurol product. Offering a wide range of approved and OEM-specified lubricants in over 80 countries around the globe, they have a passionate dedication to ensuring vehicles and machines are perfectly lubricated under all conditions.
Always consult your service manual and confirm your application's specific fluid and oil requirements. Always follow the vehicle manufacturer's recommended oil change intervals. Blauparts and Eurol are not affiliated with Daimler AG, Mercedes-Benz AG, Mercedes-Benz USA LLC, MBUSA, its affiliated companies, subsidiaries, its licensors, or any other vehicle manufacturer. All trademarks and OE specification part numbers referenced in this product listing are displayed for identification purposes only and are in no way intended to denote any affiliation with their corresponding owners.
WARNING: California Proposition 65
2010-2022 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter 3500 Van RWD - 3.0 Litre 24 Valve Turbocharged V6 Diesel Engine Oil Change Kit
2015-2022 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter 2500 Van 4WD - 3.0 Litre 24 Valve Turbocharged V6 Diesel Engine Oil Change Kit
2015-2022 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter 3500 Van 4WD - 3.0 Litre 24 Valve Turbocharged V6 Diesel Engine Oil Change Kit
2010-2022 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter 2500 Camper Motorhome RV RWD - 3.0 Litre 24 Valve Turbocharged V6 Diesel Engine Oil Change Kit
2010-2022 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter 3500 Camper Motorhome RV RWD - 3.0 Litre 24 Valve Turbocharged V6 Diesel Engine Oil Change Kit
2015-2022 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter 2500 Camper Motorhome RV 4WD - 3.0 Litre 24 Valve Turbocharged V6 Diesel Engine Oil Change Kit
2015-2022 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter 3500 Camper Motorhome RV 4WD - 3.0 Litre 24 Valve Turbocharged V6 Diesel Engine Oil Change Kit
|Item Returns||This item can be returned|