Toyota Tundra Motor Oil Change Kit - 2007-21 - 5.7L - 0W20 Fully Synthetic Eurol
BLAU Toyota Tundra Oil Change Kit includes 8 liters of 0W20 weight engine oil, oil filter, and hardware for 2007-2021 5.7L V8 applications. Oil meets recommended API SN and ILSAC GF-5 oil specifications and carries additional formal licensed API SN Plus (RC), API SP, and ILSAC GF-6A quality approvals. Eurol Dakar rally-winning fully synthetic engine oil technology is based on a special synthetic and additive formulation for the best Toyota Tundra oil change. See the vehicle fitment tab to confirm your exact Toyota Tundra oil change service fitment.
BLAU Toyota Tundra oil change kits are the perfect choice for today's discriminating vehicle owners who desire only the highest quality products. Our kits are great for individuals looking to improve the performance, efficiency, and add to the longevity of their engine. All kits include the correct amount of premium Eurol oil, proper oil specification, premium oil filter, and hardware for your vehicle (see image for what is included).
BLAU oil change kit features:
- 8 Liters of Fully Synthetic Eurol Ultrance ECO 0W20 Motor Oil - Licensed and approved API SN and meets ILSAC GF-5 motor oil quality standard required for Toyota 5.7L V8 engines. Additional formal licensed API SN Plus (RC), API SP, and ILSAC GF-6A quality approvals.
- 1 Oil Drain Plug and Washer
- 1 Oil Filter (OEM Mahle Original)
Our oil change kit features Eurol Ultrance ECO 0W20, which uses Dakar Rally-winning lubrication technology. Eurol engine oils include high-quality fully synthetic low friction base oils and an advanced engineered additive package that outperforms other synthetic oils over a longer duration.
Eurol does not break down as quickly as other synthetic oils and maintains a very high oil viscosity index for extended periods, providing excellent lubrication properties during an entire extended oil change interval. This allows Eurol Ultrance to be run in engines for more miles with less frequent oil changes without compromising performance, longevity, or increasing engine wear.
Two oil changes in one. Using BLAU high-performance oil change kits that contain higher quality engine oils allows you to change the oil less often, conserving the environment and saving you valuable time and money on vehicle maintenance.
BLAU oil change kit benefits:
- Eurol oil features factory OEM approvals or exceeds your vehicle manufacturer's specific oil specification requirements.
- Eurol fully synthetic oil technology formulations provide excellent stable shear during the entire extended oil change interval.
- Reduction in engine friction induced heat and wear.
- Formulation properties reduce friction and wear, and significantly improve fuel mileage.
- Improved fuel mileage, reducing engine emissions and greenhouse gases.
- Excellent cold start lubrication properties ensure optimum lubrication during the engine warm-up phase.
- Protection against sludging, coking, varnish, and corrosion even under extreme heat operating conditions with good soot absorption and dispersion.
- Minimal oil-related deposit buildup in combustion chambers, in the piston ring zone, and on valves.
- Very low evaporation loss during extended oil changes.
- Meets stringent Euro 6 requirements for low CO2 exhaust emissions.
- Quieter engine valve train components are typically noticed.
- Premium OEM oil filter specifically designed for your engine and extended oil change intervals.
Eurol has been Europe's premier manufacturer of world-class high-quality engine oils, transmission fluids, and lubricants from the Netherlands for over 40 years. Their "Quality is in our nature" promise is ingrained in every Eurol product. Offering a wide range of approved and OEM-specified lubricants in over 80 countries around the globe, they have a passionate dedication to ensuring vehicles and machines are perfectly lubricated under all conditions.
Always consult your service manual and confirm the specific fluid and oil requirements for your application. Always follow the vehicle manufacturer's recommended oil change intervals. Blauparts and Eurol are not affiliated with Toyota, Toyota Motor Corporation, Toyota Motor Sales USA Inc, Lexus, Lexus International, Subaru, Subaru Corporation, Subaru of America Inc, its affiliated companies, subsidiaries, licensors, any other vehicle, or vehicle part manufacturer. All trademarks and OE specification part numbers referenced in this product listing or article are displayed for identification purposes only and are in no way intended to denote any affiliation with their corresponding owners.
WARNING: California Proposition 65
2007-2021 Toyota Tundra - 4WD 5.7 Litre 32 Valve Non-Turbocharged V8 Gasoline Engine Oil Change Kit
|Item Returns||This item can be returned|