Toyota FJ Cruiser Transfer Case Differential Fluid Change Kit - 2007-09 Eurol
BLAU Toyota FJ Cruiser Transfer Case Differential Fluid Change Kit includes the correct amount of fully synthetic 75W-90 Toyota transfer case fluid 08885-02106 and 75W-85 differential fluid 08885-02506 part numbers. Gear oil kit fits 2007, 2008, & 2009 Toyota FJ Cruiser 4WD rear differential, front differential, and transfer case. Eurol gear oils and transfer case fluids contain Dakar rally-winning quality and lubrication technology based on unique synthetic formulations for the best Toyota FJ Cruiser transfer case and differential fluid change performance. See the vehicle fitment tab to confirm your Toyota FJ Cruiser gear lube change service fitment.
BLAU transfer case differential fluid change kits are the perfect choice for today's discriminating vehicle owners who desire only the highest quality products. Our kits are great for individuals looking to improve performance, efficiency, and add to the longevity of their differentials and transfer case. All kits include the correct specification and amount of premium transfer case fluid and differential gear oils for your vehicle make (see the product image showing what is exactly included in this kit).
BLAU Toyota FJ Cruiser transfer case & differential fluid change kit includes:
- Front Differential Fluid
Default Qty 2 - 1-liter bottles of fully synthetic Eurol MTF-FE 75W-85 GL-5 Gear Oil. High-performance replacement equivalent to the original recommended Toyota FJ Cruiser front differential gear oil specs and part number 08885-02506 (capacity 1.5 liters, 1.58 quarts).
- Rear Differential Fluid
Default Qty 3 - 1-liter bottles of fully synthetic Eurol MTF-FE 75W-85 GL-5 Gear Oil. High-performance replacement equivalent to the original recommended Toyota FJ Cruiser rear differential gear oil specs and part number 08885-02506. No additional limited slip friction modifiers required (capacity 2.7 - 3.0 liters, 2.85 - 3.17 quarts).
- Transfer Case Fluid
Default Qty 2 - 1-liter bottles of fully synthetic Eurol Fultrasyn 75W-90. High-performance replacement equivalent to the original recommended Toyota FJ Cruiser transfer case fluid specs and part number 08885-02106 (capacity on manual transmission models: 1.4 liters, 1.47 quarts, capacity on auto transmission models: 1 liter, 1.05 quarts).
Differential fluid info and capacity notes:
- The unique, fully synthetic formulation of Eurol MTF-FE 75W-85 GL-5 gear oil makes it a truly unique product for all FJ Cruiser differential designs requiring a 75W85 GL-5. The GL-5 formulation incorporated the necessary additives for all FJ Cruiser differential applications, both with and without limited slip. An excellent option in all operating conditions, whether daily driving, trailering, or extreme off-road. We have not experienced any differential chatter using this fluid. No additional friction modifiers should be required.
- The Toyota FJ Cruiser was offered with both a manual and automatic transmission. This will result in two different transfer case fluid capacities.
- Manual transmission transfer case fluid capacity is 1.4 liters. Please adjust the cart quantity of the 75W90 transfer case fluid gear oil in accordance with your desired transfer case fluid fill capacity and fluid quantity.
- Automatic transmission transfer case fluid capacity is 1 liter. Please adjust the cart quantity of the 75W90 transfer case fluid gear oil in accordance with your desired transfer case fluid fill capacity and fluid quantity.
- Some 2007 FJ Cruiser owner's manuals reference using a 75W90, 80W, or 90W GL-5 gear oil for the front differential and 80W or 90W in the rear differential. From our information, this has since been revised to a 75W85 GL-5 gear oil in accordance with the 2008-2014 FJ Cruiser model recommended gear oils. The updated 75W85 GL-5 gear oil offers improved pinion and differential bearing lubrication, flow, and performance.
- If you're choosing to only replace the gear oil in one of the differentials, please adjust the cart quantity of the 75W-85 gear oil according to your desired differential fill capacity and fluid quantity.
BLAU transfer case & differential fluid change kit benefits:
- Eurol transfer case fluids and differential gear oils are engineered, made, and bottled in the Netherlands, Europe!
- Eurol applies its Dakar rally-winning know-how, superior synthetic base oil technologies, and state-of-the-art additive formulations to make differential and transfer case fluids that outperform other brands.
- Eurol gear oil bottle caps include an integrated pour spout fill tube, in most cases removing the need for an additional fluid pump.
- Eurol fluid meets or exceeds your vehicle manufacturer's required specifications and is engineered for extended long-life fluid change intervals.
- Robust high load-carrying capacity for excellent absorption of sudden peak loads.
- Outstanding corrosion and oxidation stability, wear protection, EP properties, shear stability, and lubricating film strength even when exposed to high-temperature high load pressure.
- Low foaming properties and resistance to internal differential and transfer case fluid cavitation.
- Special friction modifiers ensure sustainable fuel saving through friction reduction and improved lubricity.
- Excellent cold temperature flow and lubrication, resulting in smooth shifting.
Eurol has been Europe's premier manufacturer of world-class, high-quality engine oils, transmission fluids, and lubricants from the Netherlands for over 40 years. Their "Quality is in our nature" promise is ingrained in every Eurol product. Offering a wide range of approved and OEM-specified lubricants in over 80 countries around the globe, they have a passionate dedication to ensuring vehicles and machines are perfectly lubricated under all conditions.
Always consult your service manual to confirm the specific fluid and oil requirements for your exact vehicle application. Always follow the vehicle manufacturer's recommended oil change intervals. This product description, claims, and specifications are approximate values and are subject to change due to manufacturer fluctuations. Blau, Blauparts, and Eurol are not affiliated with Toyota, Toyota Motor Corporation, Toyota Motor Sales USA Inc, Lexus, Lexus International, Subaru, Subaru Corporation, Subaru of America Inc, its affiliated companies, subsidiaries, its licensors, or any other vehicle or vehicle part manufacturer. All trademarks and OE specification part numbers referenced in this product listing are displayed for identification purposes only and are in no way intended to denote any affiliation with their corresponding owners.
WARNING: California Proposition 65
|Store Credit period
- Toyota FJ Cruiser Transfer Case Differential Fluid Change Kit - 2007-09 Ravenol