Ram 2500 Transfer Case Differential Fluid Change Kit - 2003-13 NV24 NV27 Eurol
BLAU Dodge Ram 2500 Transfer Case Differential Fluid Change Kit includes the correct amount of fully synthetic Dodge Ram MS-9602 or ATF+4® NV24/NV27 transfer case fluid and 75W-90 front and rear differential fluid 68218654AA and 68218654AB part numbers. Gear oil kit fits 2003-2013 Dodge Ram 2500 4WD models with NV24 or NV27 type transfer cases ONLY (does not fit BorgWarner type transfer cases). Eurol gear oils and transfer case fluids contain Dakar rally-winning quality and lubrication technology based on unique synthetic formulations for the best Dodge Ram 2500 transfer case and differential fluid change performance. See the vehicle fitment tab to confirm your Dodge Ram 2500 gear lube change service fitment.
Attention: 2012-2013 Ram 2500 owners must confirm their transfer case type before ordering. 2012-2013 Ram 2500 models were optioned with two transfer case types that use different transfer case fluids. This kit is for the 2012-2013 Ram models that came with the NV24 or NV27 transfer case. This kit DOES NOT fit BorgWarner transfer cases. Ram 2500 owners with a BorgWarner transfer case should use the alternative kit found under the Related Products section below. 2003-2011 Ram 2500 owners shouldn't need to confirm a transfer case type due to all being NV-type transfer cases.
BLAU transfer case differential fluid change kits are the perfect choice for today's discriminating vehicle owners who desire only the highest quality products. Our kits are great for individuals looking to improve performance, efficiency, and add to the longevity of their differentials and transfer case. All kits include the correct specification and amount of premium transfer case fluid and differential gear oils for your vehicle make (see the product image showing what is exactly included in this kit).
BLAU Dodge Ram 2500 transfer case & differential fluid change kit includes:
- Front Differential Fluid
Default Qty 3 - 1-liter bottles of fully synthetic Eurol Fultrasyn 75W-90 GL-5 Gear Oil. High-performance replacement equivalent to the original recommended Dodge Ram 2500 front differential gear oil specs and part numbers 68218654AA, 68218654AB. No additional limited slip friction modifiers required when using this gear oil (capacity 2.3 liters or 2.45 quarts).
- Rear Differential Fluid
Default Qty 5 - 1-liter bottles of fully synthetic Eurol Fultrasyn 75W-90 GL-5 Gear Oil. High-performance replacement equivalent to the original recommended Dodge Ram 2500 rear differential gear oil specs and part numbers 68218654AA, 68218654AB. No additional limited slip friction modifiers required when using this gear oil.
- Note: The required rear differential fluid quantity is dependent on your 2500's rear differential diameter - AAM 10.5" dia. capacity 2.5 liters or 2.6 quarts, AAM 11.5" dia. capacity 3.5-4.2 liters or 3.8-4.5 quarts. Depending on your rear differential outer diameter size, adjust the quantity of the Eurol Fultrasyn 75W-90 GL-5 according to your differential application).
- Transfer Case Fluid
Default Qty 2 - 1-liter bottles of fully synthetic Eurol ATF 1100. High-performance replacement equivalent to the original recommended Dodge Ram 2500 NV24 or NV27 transfer case fluid MS-9602 spec or ATF+4® type. (capacity 1.6 liters or 1.7 quarts).
Differential gear oil & transfer case fluid info and capacity notes:
- The 2003-2013 Ram 2500 recommends the use of SAE 75W-90 API GL-5 gear oil in both front and rear differentials. Note: Ram specifically states that limited slip friction modifier additive is NOT required for limited-slip rear axles used in 2003-2013 Ram 2500 4x4 trucks.
- Our recommended Eurol Fultrasyn 75W-90 GL-5 is a high-performance gear oil based on premium, fully synthetic base oil and meets or exceeds all original OEM gear oil recommendation requirements for the front and rear differentials in the 2003-2013 Ram 2500 4x4 trucks.
- Due to some controversy and opinion, some still prefer to use a limited slip friction modifier additive in the Ram 2500 rear differential despite the factory recommendation that it is not required. If you prefer to use a limited slip friction modifier additive for your rear differential gear oil, see our available additive in the Related Products section below.
- If you're choosing to only replace the gear oil in one of the differentials, please adjust the cart quantity of the gear oils according to your desired differential fill capacity and fluid quantity.
BLAU transfer case & differential fluid change kit benefits:
- Eurol transfer case fluids and differential gear oils are engineered, made, and bottled in the Netherlands, Europe!
- Eurol applies its Dakar rally-winning know-how, superior synthetic base oil technologies, and state-of-the-art additive formulations to make differential and transfer case fluids that outperform other brands.
- Eurol gear oil bottle caps include an integrated pour spout fill tube, in most cases removing the need for an additional fluid pump.
- Eurol fluid meets or exceeds your vehicle manufacturer's required specifications and is engineered for extended long-life fluid change intervals.
- Robust high load-carrying capacity for excellent absorption of sudden peak loads.
- Outstanding corrosion and oxidation stability, wear protection, EP properties, shear stability, and lubricating film strength even when exposed to high-temperature high load pressure.
- Low foaming properties and resistance to internal differential and transfer case fluid cavitation.
- Special friction modifiers ensure sustainable fuel saving through friction reduction and improved lubricity.
- Excellent cold temperature flow and lubrication, resulting in smooth transfer case shifting.
Eurol has been Europe's premier manufacturer of world-class, high-quality engine oils, transmission fluids, and lubricants from the Netherlands for over 40 years. Their "Quality is in our nature" promise is ingrained in every Eurol product. Offering a wide range of approved and OEM-specified lubricants in over 80 countries around the globe, they have a passionate dedication to ensuring vehicles and machines are perfectly lubricated under all conditions.
Always consult your service manual to confirm the specific fluid and oil requirements for your exact vehicle application. Always follow the vehicle manufacturer's recommended oil change intervals. This product description, claims, and specifications are approximate values and are subject to change due to manufacturer fluctuations. Blau, Blauparts, and Eurol are not affiliated with Fiat Chrysler Automobiles N.V (FCA), FCA US LLC, FCA Group Marketing S.p.A, Dodge, Ram, Jeep, Mopar, its affiliated companies, subsidiaries, its licensors, or any other vehicle or vehicle part manufacturer. All trademarks and OE specification part numbers referenced in this product listing are displayed for identification purposes only and are in no way intended to denote any affiliation with their corresponding owners.
WARNING: California Proposition 65
2007-2010 Dodge Ram 2500 Truck - 4WD 6.7 Litre 24 Valve Turbocharged L6 Diesel Engine with NV24 or NV27 Transfer Case (Cummins)
2003-2010 Dodge Ram 2500 Truck - 4WD 5.7 Litre 16 Valve Non-Turbocharged V8 Gasoline Engine with NV24 or NV27 Transfer Case
2010-2013 Ram 2500 Truck - 4WD 6.7 Litre 24 Valve Turbocharged L6 Diesel Engine with NV24 or NV27 Transfer Case (Cummins)
2010-2013 Ram 2500 Truck - 4WD 5.7 Litre 16 Valve Non-Turbocharged V8 Gasoline Engine with NV24 or NV27 Transfer Case
|OE Part Numbers||68218057AA, 4874459EA, 4874459EB, 4874459GB, 4874465GA, 5013457GA, 5103524EA, 5103524EB, 5103527EA, 5103527EB, 5103527GA, 5103528EA, 5103528EB, 5103528GA, 68218057GA, 68218057GB, 68218057GC, 68218064GA, 68218064GB, 68234631GA, 68234631GB, 68234631GC|
|Refund period||30 days|
|Store Credit period||90 days|