Ram 1500 Transfer Case Differential Fluid Change Kit - 2002-11 - NV24 Eurol
BLAU Dodge Ram 1500 Transfer Case Differential Fluid Change Kit includes the correct amount of fully synthetic Dodge Ram MS-9602 or ATF+4® NV24 transfer case fluid, 75W-90 GL-5 front differential fluid, and 75W-140 GL-5 LS rear differential fluid. Gear oil kit fits 2002-2011 Dodge Ram 1500 4WD models with NV24 type transfer cases ONLY (does not fit BorgWarner BW44 and NVG246 type transfer cases). Eurol gear oils and transfer case fluids contain Dakar rally-winning quality and lubrication technology based on unique synthetic formulations for the best Dodge Ram 1500 transfer case and differential fluid change performance. See the vehicle fitment tab to confirm your Dodge Ram 1500 gear lube change service fitment.
Attention: 2006-2011 Ram 1500 models had a mixed installation of transfer cases. Either a BW44, NV24, or NVG246 type transfer case. 2006-2011 Ram 1500 owners should confirm which transfer case they have before purchasing the corresponding transfer case fluid kit. This kit fits 2002-2011 Ram 1500 4WD models with the NV241, NV243, NV244, NV271, or NV273 transfer case only. 2011 owners with the BorgWarner BW44 transfer case should use the alternative kit found under the Related Products section below. This kit DOES NOT fit BorgWarner BW44 and NVG246 type transfer cases.
BLAU transfer case differential fluid change kits are the perfect choice for today's discriminating vehicle owners who desire only the highest quality products. Our kits are great for individuals looking to improve performance, efficiency, and add to the longevity of their differentials and transfer case. All kits include the correct specification and amount of premium transfer case fluid and differential gear oils for your vehicle make (see the product image showing what is exactly included in this kit).
BLAU Dodge Ram 1500 transfer case & differential fluid change kit includes:
- Front Differential Fluid
Default Qty 2 - 1-liter bottles of fully synthetic Eurol Fultrasyn 75W-90 GL-5 Gear Oil. High-performance replacement equivalent to the original recommended MS-9763 Dodge Ram 1500 front differential gear oil spec and part numbers 68218654AA, 68218654AB, 5102232AA, 68218655CA, 68218656CA, 68218655GA, and 68218655GB. No additional limited slip friction modifiers required (capacity 1.1 liters or 1.16 quarts).
- Rear Differential Fluid
Default Qty 3 - 1-liter bottles of fully synthetic Eurol Fultrax 75W-140 GL-5 LS Gear Oil. High-performance replacement equivalent to the original recommended Dodge Ram 1500 rear differential gear oil spec and part numbers 68218657AB, 4874469, 68218657AA, 68218657CA, and 68218658CA. No additional limited slip friction modifiers required when using this gear oil (capacity 2.2 liters or 2.32 quarts).
- Transfer Case Fluid
Default Qty 2 - 1-liter bottles of fully synthetic Eurol ATF 1100. High-performance replacement equivalent to the original recommended Dodge Ram 1500 NV24 or NV27 transfer case fluid MS-9602 spec or ATF+4® type. (capacity 1.4 liters or 1.47 quarts).
Differential fluid info and capacity notes:
- If you're choosing to only replace the gear oil in one of the differentials, please adjust the cart quantity of the gear oils according to your desired differential fill capacity and fluid quantity.
BLAU transfer case & differential fluid change kit benefits:
- Eurol transfer case fluids and differential gear oils are engineered, made, and bottled in the Netherlands, Europe!
- Eurol applies its Dakar rally-winning know-how, superior synthetic base oil technologies, and state-of-the-art additive formulations to make differential and transfer case fluids that outperform other brands.
- Eurol gear oil bottle caps include an integrated pour spout fill tube, in most cases removing the need for an additional fluid pump.
- Eurol fluid meets or exceeds your vehicle manufacturer's required specifications and is engineered for extended long-life fluid change intervals.
- Robust high load-carrying capacity for excellent absorption of sudden peak loads.
- Outstanding corrosion and oxidation stability, wear protection, EP properties, shear stability, and lubricating film strength even when exposed to high-temperature high load pressure.
- Low foaming properties and resistance to internal differential and transfer case fluid cavitation.
- Special friction modifiers ensure sustainable fuel saving through friction reduction and improved lubricity.
- Excellent cold temperature flow and lubrication, resulting in smooth transfer case shifting.
Eurol has been Europe's premier manufacturer of world-class, high-quality engine oils, transmission fluids, and lubricants from the Netherlands for over 40 years. Their "Quality is in our nature" promise is ingrained in every Eurol product. Offering a wide range of approved and OEM-specified lubricants in over 80 countries around the globe, they have a passionate dedication to ensuring vehicles and machines are perfectly lubricated under all conditions.
Always consult your service manual to confirm the specific fluid and oil requirements for your exact vehicle application. Always follow the vehicle manufacturer's recommended oil change intervals. This product description, claims, and specifications are approximate values and are subject to change due to manufacturer fluctuations. Blau, Blauparts, and Eurol are not affiliated with Fiat Chrysler Automobiles N.V (FCA), FCA US LLC, FCA Group Marketing S.p.A, Dodge, Ram, Jeep, Mopar, its affiliated companies, subsidiaries, its licensors, or any other vehicle or vehicle part manufacturer. All trademarks and OE specification part numbers referenced in this product listing are displayed for identification purposes only and are in no way intended to denote any affiliation with their corresponding owners.
WARNING: California Proposition 65
2011-2011 Ram 1500 Truck - 4WD 4.7 Litre 16 Valve Non-Turbocharged V8 Gasoline Engine with NV24 Transfer Case
2011-2011 Ram 1500 Truck - 4WD 5.7 Litre 16 Valve Non-Turbocharged V8 Gasoline Engine with NV24 Transfer Case
2004-2010 Dodge Ram 1500 Truck - 4WD 4.7 Litre 16 Valve Non-Turbocharged V8 Gasoline Engine
2002-2010 Dodge Ram 1500 Truck - 4WD 3.7 Litre 12 Valve Non-Turbocharged V6 Gasoline Engine
2009-2010 Dodge Ram 1500 Truck - 4WD 5.7 Litre 16 Valve Non-Turbocharged V8 Gasoline Engine
2003-2008 Dodge Ram 1500 Truck - 4WD 5.7 Litre 16 Valve Non-Turbocharged V8 Gasoline Engine
|OE Part Numbers
|MS-9602, 05013458AA, 05010125AC, 05013458MA, 05010125AA, 04773591AC, 05093764AA, 04467722, 5013458AA, 68218657AB, 4874469, 68218657AA, 68218657CA, 68218658CA, 68089195AA, 68049954AA, 68049954AC, 05103529EB; 68218655GA, 05103529EA, 05103529GA, 05010320GA
|Store Credit period