Vw Boge Shocks vs BLAU™ Sport Vw Shocks
BLAU™ Sport Vw shocks meet / exceed the quality construction and of Vw Boge shocks. With 27 years of Audi and Vw experience we understand how important the Vw driving experience is. Be assured that BLAU™ Sport shocks and struts make it better! "Feel The Road" with BLAU™ Sport Vw shocks and struts.
Note the following unique advantages where BLAU™ Sport Vw shocks excel over Vw Boge shocks:
1) BLAU™ Sport Vw strut and shock absorber kits are easier to install than Vw Boge shocks because they include the necessary related components (i.e. mounts, stops, boots) and assembly hardware that is commonly needed for successful strut and shock replacement.
2) BLAU™ Sport Vw strut and shock absorber valving is designed specifically for each individual vehicle application.
3) BLAU™ Sport Vw strut and shock absorbers feature both Japanese mono tube and twin tube designs. These designs allow for a free floating shock shaft piston with chambers inside the shock separating the oil from a high-pressure gas charge. You can expect reduced body roll when cornering and excellent dampening characteristics while you conquer demanding road conditions.
4) BLAU™ Sport Vw strut and shock absorbers are filled with Nitrogen gas, delivering superior performance. Nitrogen gas lessens aeration of the shock's dampening fluid. This maintains continuous shock dampening performance, reducing shock fade, resulting in less tire wear and longer suspension component life.
5) Unlike other popular name brand struts and shocks, BLAU™ Sport Vw struts and shock absorbers are filled with a long life, multi viscosity oil containing Mos2 moly lubricant. Mos2 helps resist fluid breakdown and maintains year round shock fluid performance under all weather driving conditions. Mos2 greatly reduces wear on all internal shock components extending the shock life for years of great shock performance.
6) Advanced internal self-lubricating shock components from Japan result in less shock shaft friction combined with a Fluon banded shock shaft piston, increasing shock life and improving dampening sensitivity.
7) BLAU™ Sport Vw struts and shocks meet/exceed the quality of original equipment. We're so confident of the superior quality over any other brand that we offer a Limited Lifetime Warranty on them.
Kit Includes: (Depending On Application)
VW Strut Shock Absorber Kits Include:
The following links will take you straight to the Product Detail page with kit specifics and kit prices.Vw Jetta Models
Vw Jetta Strut Shock Absorber Kit - Mark III
Vw Jetta VR6 Strut Shock Absorber Kit - Mark III
Vw Jetta Strut Shock Absorber Kit - Mark IV
Vw Jetta VR6 Strut Shock Absorber Kit - Mark IV
4WD = All Wheel Drive 4Motion Models
2WD = Front Wheel Drive Models
Vw Golf Models
Vw Golf Strut Shock Absorber Kit - Mark III
Vw Golf VR6 Strut Shock Absorber Kit - Mark III
Vw Golf Strut Shock Absorber Kit - Mark IVl
Vw Golf VR6 Strut Shock Absorber Kit - Mark IV
Vw Beetle Models
Vw Beetle Strut Shock Absorber KitVw Passat Models
Vw Passat Strut Shock Absorber Kit - 2WD Sedan
Vw Passat Strut Shock Absorber Kit - 2WD Wagon
Vw Passat Shock Absorber Kit - Sedan 4Motion
Vw Passat Shock Absorber Kit - Sedan 4Motion Enhanced
Vw Passat Shock Absorber Kit - Wagon 4Motion
Vw Passat Shock Absorber Kit - Wagon 4Motion Enhanced
Starting in 1999 it became more common for Vw vehicles to be offered from the factory with two suspension options. 'Comfort' suspension systems (stock ride height), or 'Sport' suspension system (lowered ride height). (1) Vehicles with 'Comfort' suspension have a stock or normal looking ride height, and are equipped with shock absorbers that are valved to yield a softer ride quality similar to an American luxury car. (2) Vehicles with 'Sport' suspension from the FACTORY, have shorter springs that results in a slightly lowered vehicle stance of approximately 1” along with shock absorbers that have been valved to yield a slightly firmer ride.
BLAU™ Sport Vw strut shock absorber kits are designed to replace worn out struts and shocks on Vw vehicles with either a 'Comfort' suspension system having a stock ride height or a FACTORY equipped 'Sport' suspension system which has lowered the vehicle approximately 1”.
PLEASE NOTE: BLAU™ Sport struts and shocks are NOT intended or designed to be used on vehicles equipped with AFTERMARKET lowering sport springs (i.e. H&R, Eibach or others). These spring kits tend to lower the vehicle more than 1” which make them dimensionally not compatible with BLAU™ Sport struts and shocks.
You will appreciate that BLAU™ Sport Vw struts and shocks have been engineered to provide slightly firmer ride characteristics than that of the stock original equipment 'Comfort' setup and similar ride and feel to that of factory 'Sport' suspension.
VW Models Known To Have Factory 'Sport' Suspension Options:
• Vw Jetta GLI w/ VR6 Engine and 1.8L Turbo
• Vw Jetta GLX w/ VR6 Engine and 1.8L Turbo
• Vw Golf GTI w/ VR6 Engine and 1.8L Turbo and Suspension Codes PR-G76, PR-G81
• Vw Passat w/ Suspension Code PR-1BE