- Recommended timing belt tools as highlighted in the factory service manual for the 4.2L V8 engine.
How does a tool rental work?
We do not ship tool rental kits outside of the contiguous 48 US states. Signature is required on all tool rental kits. We offer these special tool rental kits as a courtesy to customers who purchase one of our BLAU Timing Belt Kits or BLAU Valve Cover Gasket Kits. Any order received with out a corresponding kit will not be processed. Customers who have previously ordered a BLAU timing belt kit or BLAU Valve Cover Gasket Kit are eligible to rent a tool kit within 90 days of the BLAU Timing Belt Kit or BLAU Valve Cover Gasket Kit purchase.
What is a tool deposit?
All timing belt tool rental kits require a deposit on top of the tool rental fee. A tool deposit is an amount of money put down at the time of tool rental to ensure the return of the tool kit and adherence to our rental policies, agreement, and procedures. The tool kits are closely inspected when packaged and received into our facility. Included is a packing checklist. Read the checklist included with each kit BEFORE using to verify the kit is complete. Damages or shortages must be reported within 24 hours of receiving the tools.
For a full refund of your deposit the tool kit must be returned complete, in good condition, not damaged, or altered in any way, and must be received in our facility by the specified return date on your invoice and tool kit label. If any tools are missing or returned damaged a replacement cost or damage charge will be deducted from the deposit.
Tool rental kits can be in your possession for a total of 7 days plus the appropriate transit time too and from your location. When you receive your package your invoice and the tool kit itself will have the specified return date that your tool rental kit is required back (received in our facility). If the tool rental is not returned in our facility by this specified date, a late fee charge of $10.00/day will be deducted from the deposit. If you fail to return the tool kit by the date on your invoice you will be charged the full deposit cost of the tools and any late fees.
- Special Return Instructions:
- Tool rental kits automatically include a RA number and label. This 'Deposit/Core Return Label' is affixed to the outside of the box near the return address mailing label. DON'T COVER THIS LABEL.
- Include a copy of your original 'Sales Order / Invoice' (Not Internet Confirmation) inside the box.
- Include the original checklist found inside the packaged tool kit inside the box.
- Confirm that the 'Deposit Return Label' is affixed to the outside of the box near the return address mailing label and is NOT covered.
- Use the same box and foam the tools were shipped in (or a suitable replacement if damaged) and include packing material to protect the tool kit. If the label is lost or expired please contact our customer service department.
- Customer is responsible for return shipping costs on all returns. Blauparts does not provide any pre-paid shipping label. We strongly recommend INSURING your tool rental kit return for the full value of tool deposit! This will protect your investment in case of the need to file a claim and recover your deposit. If a tool kit is not insured and is lost or damaged in shipment back to us the deposit cannot be returned.
Audi A8 ATF Transmission Fluid Change Kit - 2000-03 - 5 Spd
Audi Fuel Filter - A8, S8 2003-05 - Mahle
Audi Engine Oil Filter - 8 Cylinder Engine 2003-06 A8,S8 w/ Engine Code BFM - Mahle
Audi A8 Valve Cover Cam Chain Tensioner Gasket Kit - 4.2L - Enhanced - 2000-06
Audi A8 Valve Cover Cam Chain Tensioner Gasket Kit - 4.2L - Base - 2000-06
Audi A8 Timing Belt Kit - 2000-00 w/ 8 Cylinder 4.2L Engine w/ Early VIN Number
Audi A8 Timing Belt Kit - 2000-03 w/ 8 Cylinder 4.2L Engine w/ Late VIN Number - Gen II - Enhanced+
Audi A8 Timing Belt Kit - 2004-06 w/ 8 Cylinder 4.2L Engine - Gen II - Enhanced+
Audi A8 Timing Belt Kit - 2000-03 w/ 8 Cylinder 4.2L Engine w/ Late VIN Number - Gen II - Enhanced
Audi A8 Timing Belt Kit - 2004-06 w/ 8 Cylinder 4.2L Engine - Gen II - Enhanced
ALWAYS use the Factory recommended A8 timing belt tools when replacing your timing belt.