Vw Control Arm Kit - Front Lower - Golf IV 1999-01 (Vehicles w/ Steel Sway Bar Links)
Product Part Number:
Components Made by OEM Quality German and Italian Manufacturers
Front VW Golf Control Arm Kit Includes:
- Qty 2 Driver and Passenger Side Control Arms with Pre-Pressed Bushings
- Qty 2 Driver and Passenger Side Tie Rod Assembly Units
- Qty 2 Driver and Passenger Side Ball Joints
- Qty 2 Heavy Duty Driver and Passenger Side Front Sway Bar Links
- Qty 2 Inner Sway Bar Bushings
- Qty 2 Tie Rod Boot Kits with Clamps and Grease
- Qty 1 Tube of Anti-Seize Compound
- Crucial OEM Hardware Typically Needing Replacement
Discounted Rate Fast FedEX Ground Shipping Applies (Typically 1-4 Days ) in the contiguous 48 U.S. states!
Please ensure your vehicle is listed below.
Golf Mk IV Hatchback - Models w/ 1.8L 4 Cylinder 20 Valve Turbocharged Engine > Up to Vin 480000
Golf Mk IV Hatchback - Models w/ 1.9L 4 Cylinder 8 Valve TDI Diesel Engine > Up to Vin 480000
Golf Mk IV Hatchback - Models w/ 2.0L 4 Cylinder 8 Valve Engine > Up to Vin 480000
Vw Slotted Brake Rotor Disc Kit - Front - Golf IV 1999-06 w/ 1.9L or 2.0L 4 Cylinder Engine
Vw Slotted Brake Rotor Disc Kit - Rear - Golf IV 1999-06 w/ Non-Vented Rotors
Vw Golf Shocks and Struts Kit - Mark IV - 1999-06 w/ 4 Cylinder Engine - Preassembled w/ Coil SpringsVw Golf Shocks and Struts Kit - Mark IV - 1999-06 w/ 4 Cylinder Engine - Preassembled w/ Coil Springs
Replacing Vw Golf suspension components piece by piece ends up taking more time and costing more money than when replacing all the Vw control arms and steering components at once. If one or two of the suspension or steering components are on their way out, the others aren't far behind. This kit is recommended for high mileage vehicles and those desiring to get back that new car feel!