RAVENOL LGC Lobrid Glycerin Coolant Premix is an eco-friendly 1. 2- Ethanediol (monoethylene glycol) based coolant with 20% glycerine additive for cooling circuits in combustion engines which provides maintenance-free corrosion and frost protection. This product is formulated based on a proven inhibitor development by combining glycerine and silicates with the organic additive technology OAT as an extended life coolant. The quality of an antifreeze is no longer just determined by the antifreeze effect (which automatically exists in an ethylene-glycol based product), but by the rust protection. That is why automakers subject antifreeze to lengthy corrosion and cavitations tests. RAVENOL LGC Lobrid Glycerin Coolant Premix protects the cooling system from corrosion, frost, and in the summer from overheating.
- Technical Characteristics and Features:
- Excellent for all-aluminum engines
- Good reserve alkalinity
- Optimal rust protection for all metals and metal alloys used in cooling systems, including aluminum
- Prevents cavitations
- Prevents sediments and foaming in the cooling system
- Compatible with elastomers used in automotive radiators
- Can be mixed with other coolant types
RAVENOL LGC Lobrid Glycerin Coolant Premix with frost and rust protection for year-round use in all-aluminum engines. Use according to the mixing chart. Follow manufacturer's recommendations. Even in summer coolant must contain enough antifreeze to ensure good corrosion and overheating protection.
- Formal Factory Approvals:
- VW TL 774 J (equivalent to G13)
- Specifications, Applications, and OE Reference Numbers:
- VW, Audi, Skoda, Seat, Bentley, Lamborghini
- VW/Audi TL 774-J (G13)
- VW/Audi G 013 A8J 1G
- VW/Audi G 013 A8J M1
- VW/Audi G 012 A8F M1
- VW/Audi G 012 A8F M8
- VW/Audi G 012 A8G M9
- Porsche 000 043 301 47
Always consult your service manual and confirm the specific fluid and oil requirements for your application.