RAVENOL LTC Lobrid Technology Coolant Concentrateis an eco-friendly 1.2- Ethanediol (monoethylene glycol) based coolant for cooling systems in combustion engines which provides maintenance-free corrosion and frost protection. This product is formulated based on a proven inhibitor development by combining silicates with the organic additive technology (OAT) as an extended life coolant. The quality of an antifreeze is no longer just determined by the antifreeze effect (which automatically exists in an ethylene-glycol based product), which is critical for the quality of a coolant, but also the rust protection. That is why automakers subject antifreeze to lengthy corrosion and cavitations tests. RAVENOL LTC Lobrid Technology Coolant Concentrate protects the cooling system from rust, frost, and in summer, from overheating.
- Technical Characteristics and Features:
- Excellent for all aluminum engines
- Good reserve alkalinity
- Premium corrosion additives for optimal rust protection for all metals and metal alloys used in cooling systems, including aluminum
- Prevents sediments and foaming in the cooling system
- Compatible with elastomers used in automotive radiators
- Can be mixed with other coolant types
Mix according to chart. Please follow manufacturer instructions. Even in summer coolant must contain enough antifreeze to ensure good corrosion and overheating protection. Instructions: Clean cooling system, test leak tightness, flush.
Mix RAVENOL LTC Lobrid Technology Coolant Concentrate with clean water, preferably deionized if available (per mixing chart) and add. Allow engine and heater to warm up, add coolant to fill level.
- Formal Factory Approvals:
- VW TL 774-G (G12++)
- Specifications, Applications, and OE Reference Numbers:
- VW/Audi TL 774-G (equivalent to G12++)
- MAN 324 Typ Si-OAT
- Mercedes-Benz MB 325.5
- Porsche ab Bj.97 Boxster, Cayman, Cayenne, Panamera
- VW/Audi G012A8FM1
- VW/Audi G012A8FM8
- VW/Audi G012A8GM9
- Chrysler MS.90032
- Mopar 68163848AA
- Mopar 68163849AA
Always consult your service manual and confirm the specific fluid and oil requirements for your model.